Is it worth it to replace stock speakers?

Light Harmonic

First Name
LightH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MAch E
I just picked up my Mach-E and it has the 10-speaker system. Personally i am looking at forums now for information how to upgrade the speakers. Even though my point of reference is a sound system on a BMW i3 (Harmon Kardon)--it sounded much better and it costed only $800 as an option.

The bass is just too bassy and too deep and everything shakes and vibrates. It should be a type of sound that only comes to fore when is needed and not bleed throughout the midrange frequencies.

So i dont know if better speakers are needed or maybe a better equalizer?

We hope the new system that Light Harmonic will offer is going to improve the sound into your car.
There is no delivery date yet, but we are working to release this as soon as possible.
Sponsored

sgriffin130

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Red Mach E- C/T Pkg, '23 Escape PHEV/Prem Pkg
Occupation
Dentist(retired)
Country flag
Worrying so much about having a loud stereo system when I was younger has relieved me from having to worry about it now. All I wish that could happen at this point is for the ringing (tinnitus) in my ears to go away...
I hear ya, .....or I could if the Tinnitus would lighten up a bit;)

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Worrying so much about having a loud stereo system when I was younger has relieved me from having to worry about it now. All I wish that could happen at this point is for the ringing (tinnitus) in my ears to go away...
My tinnitus is not from stereos. It’s from my sister. She sat on my right side at the dinner table when we were kids. Right ear has nasty tinnitus. Yeah, I am the fool who wore ear plugs to concerts. 🤪🐩
Sponsored