JamieGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Website
spareelectrons.wordpress.com
Vehicles
Mach-E, old: Bolt, C-Max Energi, Focus Electric
Country flag

Hard to tell with the blue lighting (didn't think there was a prototype out there in that color--the color on my reservation).

I suppose it could be grey reflecting the lighting but some of the camera angles imply that it is more blue...
Sponsored

Last edited:

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
That may be the worst lighting yet. Looks green for most of the video (from the front).

Cvdbos

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Deleted my reservation
Occupation
Retired LtCol RNLA
Country flag

JSAlexVa

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3 LR AWD
Country flag
It’s blue. The carbonized gray making the show circuit has a black interior while this one has the white interior. This one went to the Atlanta car show and there is a video of that too. Looks like the star white and blue are the ones going around with white interior and the others are in black interior.

Cvdbos

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Deleted my reservation
Occupation
Retired LtCol RNLA
Country flag
It’s blue. The carbonized gray making the show circuit has a black interior while this one has the white interior. This one went to the Atlanta car show and there is a video of that too. Looks like the star white and blue are the ones going around with white interior and the others are in black interior.
I hope you are right, but I doubt it.
In my country I reserved the infinite blue that is only delivered with the black interior. The white interior is completely unavailable in any colour.
So you see, al lot is still unknown.

Last edited:

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
I hope you are right, but I doubt it.
In my country I reserved the infinite blue that is only delivered with the black interior. The white interior is completely unavailable in any colour.
So you see, al lot is still unknown.
Here in the US it's possible to get light space gray with the Premium trim and with all exterior colors (except Grabber Blue of course because that's not available on the Select, Rt 1 or Premium).

Ford Mustang Mach-E Is this guy Infinite Blue?? 1584448200860

Last edited:

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
We've seen an estimate from a Ford source that these hand-built beauties are about $1/2 million a pop, so there can't be many out there. Let's try a crowd-sourcing project to find out how many Mustang Mach E prototypes there are. This can also help us with the interminable debates about color, especially when seen under those stupid blue lights they are using in US auto shows.

Here's the link with a few of the first vehicles in it. I've only started with the three used in the unveiling (Grabber Blue GT, Rapid Red Premium, Star White Premium), the other (?) Rapid Red used in winter testing, the Carbonized Gray from the KC Auto Show, the black/white mule in Ontario (with trailer hitch), and the Iconic Silver from the Mexico plant (actually a production prototype, not hand-built). Please start filling in the blanks.

UK/Europe: Please enter yours for the Shows (like the London launch event) and Dealer Demos (you've been lucky to get those!).

HopefulAl

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I-PACE SE, x-Volvo XC60 T8 PHEV and x-Tesla S owner
Occupation
Retired
Country flag

Hard to tell with the blue lighting (didn't think there was a prototype out there in that color--the color on my reservation).

I suppose it could be grey reflecting the lighting but some of the camera angles imply that it is more blue...
I don't think the image is Infinite Blue. I ordered Infinite Blue and really want to see the color in something other than a paint swatch in a brochure or a small model of a car.

I cannot think of a way to do it before I have to firm up my Order Configuration. Some of the colors that Ford already uses like Rapid Red can be seen on today's models. I asked about Infinite Blue and was told it is a new color.

Does anyone have any ideas?
P.S. I have Grabber Blue on my car now (see picture) and am trying to "tone it down".
Sponsored