It's not yours until you do something to it?

Louv

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
TBD
Country flag
Real talk..... I literally said this when I read the first post, it’s not yours until you fart in it or drop your first French fry between the seats.
Drop a fry between my seats and you'll walk the rest of the way to wherever we're going. :cool: Just sayin'. My RV is the only vehicle I own inside which food can be consumed (because it has a kitchen!). Yeah, I have no kids.
Sponsored

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
Real talk..... I literally said this when I read the first post, it’s not yours until you fart in it or drop your first French fry between the seats.
Drop a fry between my seats and you'll walk the rest of the way to wherever we're going. :cool: Just sayin'.
You're all set @lwilliams0514. @Louv implicitly welcomes you to fart in his Mach-E. And then it's your Mach-E.

RockDaphne98296

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E FE, 2016 F-350 Super Duty XLT
Occupation
Commercial Aerospace Interiors
Country flag
I will take it straight to my "guy" for paint protection and window tint!

My current car has the 3M crystal front end, side mirrors door handles, trunk deck and side panel / wheel protectant and tinted windows - we don't use Salt up here (a good thing) the spread a coarse mix to prevent slipping on icy roads which leads to chips... You might think that in the PACNW you don't need tint, but take it from this Southern California girl - I had never heard of traffic caused by "sunshine" until I moved to Seattle!! And it is REAL - LOL, San Diego Born and Raised, College Years in Arizona, moved to Washington in 1994 - I still laugh +26 years later when the traffic report says "Slowing due Sunshine" LOL Plus I like the dark tint for added privacy.

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag

Liv

First Name
Liv
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1998 RAV4 Art Car
Occupation
BioCAD Engineer
Country flag
Imma say after I've taken a selfie from every angle in it and in a variety of locale. Yep :)
Sponsored