Lets give a shout out to the GOOD dealers

kdonnel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 CA Route 1, 2020 Bolt EV
Country flag
What you have described is night and day from my experience so far with two different dealerships near me.

Unfortunately Mike Fitzpatrick Ford is 80 miles from my driveway or at the moment a two hour drive according to Google.

Good to know they exist. I have identified two dealerships to try when parts are finally ready for the HVBJB recall. One remains family owned, the other was recently purchased by one of the large auto groups, both are just outside the Metro Atlanta area. I am leaning towards the family owned dealership.
Sponsored

minders

First Name
Mindee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 MME Premium AWD ER Space White, 21 Model 3 LR
Occupation
Housewife & Student
Country flag
What you have described is night and day from my experience so far with two different dealerships near me.

Unfortunately Mike Fitzpatrick Ford is 80 miles from my driveway or at the moment a two hour drive according to Google.

Good to know they exist. I have identified two dealerships to try when parts are finally ready for the HVBJB recall. One remains family owned, the other was recently purchased by one of the large auto groups, both are just outside the Metro Atlanta area. I am leaning towards the family owned dealership.
Might be worth a trip down here! Straight shot down I-85S from the airport - 99% of the traffic is above the airport, smooth sailing once you pass it. I'm guessing you dealt with Angela Krause and probably Auto Nation? Krause tried some bait and switch garbage with me when I was shopping around for one already on the lot. And speaking of, the Auto Nation in Union City (between me and the airport) SUCKS! They're absolutely awful -- typical lying, sleazy, bait and switch behavior. Fingers crossed you have a better experience next time!

kdonnel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 CA Route 1, 2020 Bolt EV
Country flag
Might be worth a trip down here! Straight shot down I-85S from the airport - 99% of the traffic is above the airport, smooth sailing once you pass it. I'm guessing you dealt with Angela Krause and probably Auto Nation? Krause tried some bait and switch garbage with me when I was shopping around for one already on the lot. And speaking of, the Auto Nation in Union City (between me and the airport) SUCKS! They're absolutely awful -- typical lying, sleazy, bait and switch behavior. Fingers crossed you have a better experience next time!
Mall of Georgia Ford(purchase) and Gwinnett Place Ford(attempted service)

Travlcub

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Occupation
Corporate Travel Consultant
Country flag
In my area Pierre Ford in Lynnwood. Bought a Lincoln MKZ and 2 MMEs from them, no high pressure, they took care of me. Took vehicle in twice, once to check stuck OTA updates, they checked everything, gave me screenshots via text explaining everything, second time was impromptu. I stopped in without an appointment asking if they could check the undercarriage as I had scraped it, they got me right in, checked it out, I was out in less than an hour.
I agree I. Their service but the sales department at Harris is awful (my opinion)

Travlcub

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Occupation
Country flag
Washington State

Autonation Ford in Bellevue (Seattle area)
Ordered online and took delivery there, gave me a trade in value on my Tesla Model 3 that was higher than any online buyer (and higher than I paid for the car originally). Got my HVBJB replacement done within 10 days when other dealers were taking a month or more, other service items done within a day.
I hope you had the pleasure of dealing Rhonda!

Travlcub

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Occupation
Country flag
I love going up there, will have to keep that in mind, thanks!
It’s a small store so check inventory before go. That Cadillac on the lot was mine i traded for my 23 MME AWD premium

fmtexmme

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach E GTPE
Country flag
Texas
Five Star Ford Lewisville - I didn't purchase my MME there as they didn't have any at that time, but my son did purchase an Escape there and it was a great experience. I have had my MME serviced there and they have an EV tech there who knows his stuff.

Fremont Kid

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach e Premium AWD
Occupation
Retired IT
Country flag
Illinois: Heller Ford, El Paso. Purchase dealership.
Colorado: Phil Long, Colorado Springs. Service only.

Monke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang
Country flag
Texas (West)
Sewell Ford Lincoln

These people will try their best to do right by you. Their facility is very nice. It is nicer than many European car brand dealerships. If I am not mistaken, I have seen the owner several times at the dealership. To me that is a sign of a good dealership. They have over 200 loaners for customers who bought cars from them. These are good loaners (new, loaded new and loaded used).

MW1515

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium AWD
Country flag
Maryland:
Sheehy Ford (Gaitherburg) is the only Ford dealership I've ever dealt with but I had a great experience buying and service has been pretty good, they sell lots of MMEs (maybe up there with the most on the East coast?) and seem to know what they are doing when I drop off for service.

dtbaker61

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.envirokarma.org
Vehicles
MME (delivered 2/26/21), DIY eMiata BEV
Occupation
Solar Sales/install
Country flag
I was just on another thread and some of the owners were saying we should name the dealers that did us right instead of just slamming the bad ones .
So post the names of the dealers where you had a positive experience so other members who may live near you can take the recommendation under consideration.
It might be a good idea to post the issue that the dealer took care of for you so if its a big repair (HVBJB or windshield recall ) the rest of us can pick and choose which dealer might be better to address the issue

New Mexico
--------------
Capitol Ford
4490 Cerrillos Rd, Santa Fe, NM 87507

- no pressure sales ( I was first in Santa fe, and knew a lot more than their salesperson did about the MME). no ADM
- handled 3 significant recalls reasonably well: display replacement due to heat killing chip, windsheild, HVBJB remove/replacment (was the first one in Santa Fe again...)

Howard

First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Select AWD DMG & '23 Premium RWD ER CG Mach E
Country flag
West Tennessee: Homer Skelton Ford Millington, TN. Awesome Service Department and good sales group. General Manager is also fair and cares about their customers. I have been doing business with them for over 10 years. I have know the service manager there for just under 20 years. They are about an hour northeast of Memphis on Highway 51. HVBJB replacement on my 2022 (mine did not fail but I paid to have new version put in a couple of months after I bought it) and they swapped out two battery cells on an MME (not mine).

samev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium SR RWD
Country flag
How should we define a GOOD dealer? Just wondering how low we need to set the bar, because a "good" dealer is an exception. Some are just meeting expectations, and most others not even that.
Sponsored