GuliblGuy

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Shadow Black 2021 Premium 4X Mach E
Country flag
Happened once to me so far. Dry SoCal weather, walked up to the car and as soon as my fob was close enough the lights came on and trunk opened.
Sponsored

OP
OP
HuntingPudel

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Happened once to me so far. Dry SoCal weather, walked up to the car and as soon as my fob was close enough the lights came on and trunk opened.
Exactly what happened to me, except PaaK. 🤷‍♂️🐩

ecmme

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW M3
Country flag
As I mentioned in the other threads - This just happened to me for the 3rd time over the course of a year. I have PAAK set up, the car was unlocked, kick to open feature is on, car was parked in the garage, no pets, no rain. It -seems- like the problem might occur the day after a software update - at least this was the case the most recent time. Not sure if OTA is related. I'll be installing padding on the garage door itself since I now have 2 scratches.

Skip Towne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E 4x Premium
Country flag
I too had the liftgate open as I walked up to the car in a parking lot.

I know the cause wasn't accidentally hitting the fob button - I didn't have the fob with me. I was using PaaK. I'm pretty sure my phone didn't open in my pocket because it has a biometric lock on it. And you know how easy it is top open and use fordPass when you want to, so we can rule that out as the cause.

I'm willing to accept it as a one time glitch. I do not look forward to explaining this one to the dealer

azerik

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Spacey Prem4x, '21 RX450H, 13 Focus EV
Occupation
DevSecOps, General PITA
Country flag
I wonder if it’s best to reboot Sunc (if it has anything to do with this) at least once after getting an update. It feels like these updates are like a Kubernetes cluster run by a 12 year old kid hopped up on fun dip.
Sponsored