JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
Mine has been stuck at 33 since it first appeared a week ago, with an ETA starting 40 days out. I think my ETA is 34 days away now.
Mine is stuck at 33 too in the VIN tracker but the Ford status update page counts the days down.
Sponsored

Karizzmma

First Name
Kari
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium 4x
Occupation
Sales
Country flag
Got my built email yesterday from Ford. My timeline:

Ordered 6/30/2020
Notified 12/14 of build week 1/11
Notified 1/26 that car build was finished 1/18; assigned VIN; given delivery date of 2/22-2/28

My vehicle is a Premium extended range RWD

I'll be taking delivery in Redwood City CA

Excited!
Congrats! I’ll be taking delivery from Towne Ford too. I think you’re a little ahead of me so I’ll be looking forward to seeing you around town!

Maric

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue FE
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag

ten8bike

First Name
Bonnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150 pickup
Country flag
My car's eta has gone back and forth, from early February to late March. A few days ago it went back to mid-February. Today?? I received a call from my dealer! He said there is a train load due to head west very soon, and my car should be at the dealership by the weekend, or early next week at the latest!

Regularmache

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 F150 Platinum, 18 Mustang GT PP2, 14 QX80
Occupation
Purchasing
Country flag
Weird, nothing in ship date, but ETA went from 1990-1-1, now tonight I see ETA if 2/13? Should Ship info line be populated before the ETA gets a real date?

AndyS_OSU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Chevrolet BoltEV
Occupation
Educator
Country flag
My ETA just updated within the last 2 hours from 3/1 to 2/19! Woot woot! Still nothing on palsapp except for pending.
Mine updated earlier to 2/18 as well but from the opposite direction (from 2/6). Pending on palsapp as well.

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
Weird, nothing in ship date, but ETA went from 1990-1-1, now tonight I see ETA if 2/13? Should Ship info line be populated before the ETA gets a real date?
Yes - my ETA was populated first and the ship date got populated a day or two later.

Matthewmohan

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E First Edition Grabber Blue
Occupation
Finance
Country flag
Hooray-I finally got some movement! The status now shows shipped. No delivery ETA but I’ll take it. I also received confirmation from my dealer that my original RWD XR is arriving today. I wonder what the ADM will be when they sell that car to someone off the street? Any ideas if the 12-28 days they state here is anywhere near accurate?

554D96CD-6077-4B06-B3D9-F8D4CA6D1BAE.png

MachE2021

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Impala
Occupation
Attorney
Country flag
Hooray-I finally got some movement! The status now shows shipped. No delivery ETA but I’ll take it. I also received confirmation from my dealer that my original RWD XR is arriving today. I wonder what the ADM will be when they sell that car to someone off the street? Any ideas if the 12-28 days they state here is anywhere near accurate?

Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach Drop Build Updates 554D96CD-6077-4B06-B3D9-F8D4CA6D1BAE
If you scroll down the page further is there an ETA listed for “estimated dealer delivery”? I still don’t have a delivery ETA on the part shown in your screen shot (mine also says “Est.N/A” like yours), but I did get an estimated dealer delivery date show up further down the page as soon as the vehicle first showed up as being shipped.

horsiedad

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach-E GT PE, Mach-E Premium
Country flag
Saw on the forum tracker that it shows that my MME FE shipped as of yesterday (1/26/2021) with an ETA of 3/4/20201 in Atlanta. 33 days in transport. Time to clean out the garage. ;-)

Matthewmohan

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E First Edition Grabber Blue
Occupation
Finance
Country flag
If you scroll down the page further is there an ETA listed for “estimated dealer delivery”? I still don’t have a delivery ETA on the part shown in your screen shot (mine also says “Est.N/A” like yours), but I did get an estimated dealer delivery date show up further down the page as soon as the vehicle first showed up as being shipped.
Thanks so much. You’re right- in that bottom section it does say estimated delivery 3/13/21. I am hoping that date is one of those under promise over deliver type situations.

MachE2021

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Impala
Occupation
Attorney
Country flag
Thanks so much. You’re right- in that bottom section it does say estimated delivery 3/13/21. I am hoping that date is one of those under promise over deliver type situations.
When my FE first shipped that estimated date was 3/1 but a week later (last nights) it updated to show 2/19. Hopefully you’ll see a similar update to an earlier delivery date by next week.
Sponsored