'21 Premium RWD
Country flag
Built: 1/15
Shipped: 1/25
Arrived KC, xfered to KC Birmingham Ramp: 2/9
New train passed Marysville, KS: 2/14
Ford ETA window: 2/15-2/21
My own ETA guess: 2/23
We are halfway into your window, I assume you haven't taken delivery yet, have not seen any posts indicating that, but then again maybe you have and are too busy driving! :)
Sponsored

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
We are halfway into your window, I assume you haven't taken delivery yet, have not seen any posts indicating that, but then again maybe you have and are too busy driving! :)
Not quite yet. Last VV report showed it in Cheyenne last night. Might be changing trains there to head down to the final 100 miles to the Denver Union Pacific autoport (I assume). I'm guessing it'll show up there today or tomorrow, probably need a day to transfer to the dealer, and probably need an overnight there to charge & prep (and check for any software updates that they might need to load).

Dealerships are closed on Sundays here. I'm guessing Monday or Tuesday. Outside shot at Saturday.

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
No update on my MachDrop FE - shipped 1/25; in KC 2/7 but no more updates in VV - dealer explained to me today that he has hot tagged (dont know what that is) the car and figuring out how to track it , calling Ford etc - lets see what comes out of it. He is just having the issue with my VIN - and he was saying that it might something to do with not being regular order etc.. I am hoping its not gone missing but will show up next week

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
for the first time since I ordered the FE, I'm actually hoping the delivery slows down a few days so they can sort through the 12v issues and make sure these are good to go. I figure either all the "drops" are clear, or all will need some sport of update/fix. Let's hope for clear.

highland58

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT, 2023 Bolt EUV, 2018 F150 XLT
Occupation
IT Solutions Architect
Country flag
No update on my MachDrop FE - shipped 1/25; in KC 2/7 but no more updates in VV - dealer explained to me today that he has hot tagged (dont know what that is) the car and figuring out how to track it , calling Ford etc - lets see what comes out of it. He is just having the issue with my VIN - and he was saying that it might something to do with not being regular order etc.. I am hoping its not gone missing but will show up next week
I checked again yesterday, VV still says my FE is in Mexico. It has been 11 days now since our FEs were in KC, my dealer's FCTP took 14 days from KC.

Last edited:

Paulalex01

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1999 F-150, 2019 Miata, 2009 Element
Occupation
Retired - Electrical Engineer
Country flag
I completed everything on the Ford website. After I completed my order on Ford.com it asked me what dealer I would like to go thru. I made that choice and then it showed, Order sent to dealer. Then is showed, Order accepted by dealer. Then got a email from the dealer too. Except for a few minor questions I have not felt with my Dealer at all. I believe my order show the dealer gets about $1100 for bringing in the car. Hope this helps.
Firefox, this thread is for Mach-E customers who participated in Ford's "Mach Drop" program. We're tracking our cars because the Ford Website nor the dealers have much information. Although we're glad for your order and welcome to the forum.

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
I believe a lot of Drops will show up this weekend or early next week. Mine is the 23rd but expecting sooner, unless the storm caused delays.
I think that's about right. Probably was some ice shipping delays in many parts of the country this past week, so maybe allow a few extra days here. No tracking updates either, so I think it will just show up at some point.

GrumblesTheDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GB FE
Country flag
I think that's about right. Probably was some ice shipping delays in many parts of the country this past week, so maybe allow a few extra days here. No tracking updates either, so I think it will just show up at some point.
Indeed. I have tried to not build up my expectations for an early arrival (due 2/26) especially with the snow and ice, but I must check fordtracker every 30 minutes now out of habit even though I assume I'm just going to get a call from my dealer before anything online updates. What am I going to do with all my time once the car actually arrives?

highland58

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT, 2023 Bolt EUV, 2018 F150 XLT
Occupation
IT Solutions Architect
Country flag
Indeed. I have tried to not build up my expectations for an early arrival (due 2/26) especially with the snow and ice, but I must check fordtracker every 30 minutes now out of habit even though I assume I'm just going to get a call from my dealer before anything online updates. What am I going to do with all my time once the car actually arrives?
Drive it? ?‍♂

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Built: 1/15
Shipped: 1/25
Arrived KC, xfered to KC Birmingham Ramp: 2/9
New train passed Marysville, KS: 2/14
Ford ETA window: 2/15-2/21
My own ETA guess: 2/23
Just an update... VV shows mine having arrived at the Denver-area UP facility overnight. It's rail journey is over. Now it's just a matter of the unload/reload to truck it 27 miles to my dealer. And whatever charging/prep he does. I'm guessing I'll get the call Monday to pick it up.
Sponsored