JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
I bet most of the drops start moving within a day or so. Maybe they will be prodcued by the scheduled date 1/4 after all.
It would be great of they did that
Sponsored

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
My Ford Pass app has not been showing any image of a vehicle for the past few days - before that there was a grey image. This could just be Ford Pass thingy or some internal production processes moving along and Ford pass interpreting them its own way

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
My Ford Pass app has not been showing any image of a vehicle for the past few days - before that there was a grey image. This could just be Ford Pass thingy or some internal production processes moving along and Ford pass interpreting them its own way
same

ajmartineau

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E
Country flag
Does the window sticker say Mach-Drop... That would be a collectors
fwiw my Mach drop fe was scheduled to build 1/4 and dealer just confirmed it is now complete. No update on shipment timing.
Has your FordPass updated also?

DaveRuns

Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
Same. I really wish they had an app just for the Mach-E....That FordPass app is so buggy.

ajmartineau

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E
Country flag
Holey shit balls mine just appeared also. I checked it a few times today. Ok more than that.
Now I have to figure out what ramp RF72 is.

MailGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bolt Premier, Mini Cooper SE, Mustang Mach E FE
Country flag
As near as I can tell RF72 is a regional code that points to rail deliveries destined to Puget Sound region. Perusing through the local dealer's websites, I see a lot of those. CF72 seems to mean a convoy (truck) delivery that appeared on the sticker.

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
My sticker finally populated. Says "Rail" Special Order Ramp RV2G at bottom. Still In production status as of this am.