JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
My Mach Drop Receipt date is 2020-10-06, my build date was scheduled for Monday the 4th. As of Wed afternoon the GM at my dealer said it was still "sent to plant" (since 12-18). Today still no change. Maybe it will be done soon :confused: since others scheduled for that day are built...
Same with my RR FE mach Drop - no update other than sent to plant - actual build date was 1/6

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
The ramp number is not for truckers but the off loading from train - if my recollection is right from this discussion last few months. Truckers may have something else pointing them to dealer location.
Yes. We are both saying the same thing....just in different ways. :)
The ramp code instructs the driver who is unloading the auto rack where to park the vehicle. The truck driver loads up all the vehicles in that section because their final destination points are all in the same area or route.

The dealer names are printed in the lower left section of the window sticker. The vehicles are usually loaded out of order because the union workers just want to get the cars loaded and on their way. The truck driver usually unloads all the cars later and reorganizes them for his drop points. They usually do it at the first dealership is there is room to work.

MailGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bolt Premier, Mini Cooper SE, Mustang Mach E FE
Country flag
For those of you produced, did you get an email and does your ford.shop tracker, page five of Tracker thread, also show produced?
I received an eMail when my car was shipped, not produced. My experience has been that the data on shop.ford.com is batched daily and lags up to 24 hours whereas the vehicle dashboard on the reservation system on www.ford.com updates more frequently and seems to generally be a little more current. I say that because I knew the car was shipped on the dashboard before I got the eMail. shop.ford.com seems to be using a slightly different interpretation. My car was finished on 12/18 and shipped on 1/5. You can see how the Ford websites represent this differently as of this moment:

Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach Drop Build Updates 1610221574913

Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach Drop Build Updates 1610222259601

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Your dates are the same as mine, except the build date (still blank). Will be refreshing throughout the day.

Oh, and my dealer told me this AM that they have no way to tell build status. Makes me glad to have this forum!
Your dealer is either lying so you won’t ask or ignorant. Ask to speak with the inventory manager.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
Same with my RR FE mach Drop - no update other than sent to plant - actual build date was 1/6
I stopped by the dealer to take a look at the Bronco Sport I ordered and got delivered yesterday. Not buying it but wanted to see it. The dealer apologized for letting others test drive the vehicle already - something I did not care about for that vehicle but dont want to see happen with the MME.

I asked about the MME FE Mach drop status and he printed his screens - shows no movement at the plant other than sent to plant. But has a delivery date estimated of Feb 8. Hoping it will hold that date.

mbia

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X5 xDrive40i & Mach E FE Carbonized Gray
Country flag
I’ll be slightly devastated if my MME gets any first drives before my own. I think I’ve already impressed on my dealer that I’m very particular based on my requests (including but not limited too no badging, no front plate, no detailing...)

06VistaGT

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mach E, '06 Mustang GT, '06 Explorer, '15 CRV
Occupation
Aerospace Engineer
Country flag
Your dealer is either lying so you won’t ask or ignorant. Ask to speak with the inventory manager.
They have been pretty responsive, so I am going to go with "unknowingly ignorant". Agreed that I could raise it up, but figure I will find out soon enough via the tracking site.

Oh, and sorry for the slight hijack. I do not have a mach drop fe. Just a premium with the same build dates...

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
My Mach Drop Receipt date is 2020-10-06, my build date was scheduled for Monday the 4th. As of Wed afternoon the GM at my dealer said it was still "sent to plant" (since 12-18). Today still no change. Maybe it will be done soon :confused: since others scheduled for that day are built...
I have no change at all. I feel left out... :(

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
And the Ford app is the most useless laggy pos I have ever seen. I hope it improves once the car is delivered.

As far as the build and delivery, sorry for whining, but slow is an understatement. (covid and holiday delays asside) I'm glad there really hasn't been any viable competition, because I would have probably bailed by now otherwise.