Keyk4

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2001 Explorer Sport Trac
Country flag
Hmm are they building FE Mach drop GBs first? Just a thought. Happy to see progress on some orders. No update on my RR
My drop is Carbonized Gray. Originally scheduled for a 1/4 build week it appears it moved up a little bit and was started right before the holiday break. Window Sticker appeared on 12/18 and production date is 1/9 (which I assume is really 1/8).

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
I called Ford today. My drop, (grabber blue) which originally had a 1/4 production date, and went in on 12/21, is still not produced, but the 1/4 date changed to 1/9. (my tracker info hasn't budged since 12/21) Ford said any further detail about what the exact production shop status is, is only available through the dealers system. I've gotta think that all of these drops should be out of production sometime this week. Then at that point, it's a matter of how long they let them sit before loading on transport/trains.

Last edited:

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I called Ford today. My drop, (grabber blue) which originally had a 1/4 production date, and went in on 12/21, is still not produced, but the 1/4 date changed to 1/9. (my tracker info hasn't budged since 12/21) Ford said any further detail about what the exact production shop status is, is only available through the dealers system. I've gotta think that all of these drops should be out of production sometime this week. Then at that point, it's a matter of how long they let them sit before loading on transport/trains.
I would assume 1/4 was actually the build week (like nearly all the Machdrops). The build dates varied a little. Seen 1/7, 1/8, and 1/9 reported. Mine was 1/8.

Yes, end of this week looks like likely completion.

Regularmache

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 F150 Platinum, 18 Mustang GT PP2, 14 QX80
Occupation
Purchasing
Country flag
My drop is Carbonized Gray. Originally scheduled for a 1/4 build week it appears it moved up a little bit and was started right before the holiday break. Window Sticker appeared on 12/18 and production date is 1/9 (which I assume is really 1/8).
Production or produced?

Keyk4

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2001 Explorer Sport Trac
Country flag
Production or produced?
Primary Status was changed to "In Production" on 12/18, it will stay this way until shipping occurs. The Production Date was populated on 1/9, so it's built now.

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
I would assume 1/4 was actually the build week (like nearly all the Machdrops). The build dates varied a little. Seen 1/7, 1/8, and 1/9 reported. Mine was 1/8.

Yes, end of this week looks like likely completion.
Yup - Mine changed to 1/6 apparently from 1/7 or 1/8 but still shows as sent to plant - hoping the cars are being built even if the systems are not updated. its hard to control emotions (I know its just a car) when we know even if the car is built there can be substantial delay in shipping - so I am trying to take a deep breath and be patient (and not check the tracker every few hours ;))

Regularmache

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 F150 Platinum, 18 Mustang GT PP2, 14 QX80
Occupation
Purchasing
Country flag
So this is a great video of the vehicle Birthing process. Although a different powertrain, it will give you a good idea of what will be going on with your MachE.

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
This morning My dealer says my 1/6 build date still shows that date with no secondary status update other than being sent to the plant (Dec 23). With the delays in system updates, hoping they are still building the cars. Just curious if anyone else has heard of any movement with their Mach Drops.

jparduhn70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
This morning My dealer says my 1/6 build date still shows that date with no secondary status update other than being sent to the plant (Dec 23). With the delays in system updates, hoping they are still building the cars. Just curious if anyone else has heard of any movement with their Mach Drops.
I got a built date on 1/9, and my dealer messaged me yesterday confirming it was done. Still awaiting shipping status at this point, but am realistic that I probably won't see one until late next week at least. Other posters here have stated that the 'built' status doesn't update until the car physically ships.

Paulalex01

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1999 F-150, 2019 Miata, 2009 Element
Occupation
Retired - Electrical Engineer
Country flag
From my dealer; Built 1/12, ETA Dealership 2/15

jparduhn70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
From my dealer; Built 1/12, ETA Dealership 2/15
I sure hope that delivery estimate is accurate. From what I've seen, a lot of dealers are guessing based on past experience with factory orders. If your timeline is correct, given my proximity to the offload point in Kansas City to move by truck, I could see mine around 2/9.

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
I sure hope that delivery estimate is accurate. From what I've seen, a lot of dealers are guessing based on past experience with factory orders. If your timeline is correct, given my proximity to the offload point in Kansas City to move by truck, I could see mine around 2/9.
a lot o f bla bla bla. I wouldn't count on it. that is a business as usual estimate. Seems like they are having slow shipping issues. not unexpected in the middle of covid and the various messes in the country, and world, right now.

Paulalex01

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1999 F-150, 2019 Miata, 2009 Element
Occupation
Retired - Electrical Engineer
Country flag
I asked the dealer if from past experience, no. ETA to dealership from Ford. He/Ford did qualify with 'estimated.' Also said their FCTP demo is in route, 2 weeks out.
Sponsored