Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
It does not, no tracker estimate.
If the tracker still shows "in production" and has no estimated date, I think the dealer is just guessing.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
Maybe it's different with the Mach Drops.
Yeah I think it is to some degree. If the 2/15 eta is correct, I would think it needs to ship pretty soon. we'll see. It's all speculative really. I wonder why the turnaround time is so long for the couple hundred stop shipped.

Keyk4

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2001 Explorer Sport Trac
Country flag
Same with mine, but dealer shows on their system "produced" and ETA to dealer 2/15.
Similar for my drop. My dealer called me on 1/11 to say it was built and that they were expecting delivery beginning of Feb. Tracker still shows it produced on 1/9 with the 1990 ETA End Date.

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
My Mach Drop FE was supposed to be built 1/8. Still nothing showing besides in production.

1610745833776.png

1610745907148.png
My Mach drop with 1/6 build date updated today with todays date as production date - your is probably just a day or so behind if at all

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
Maybe it's different with the Mach Drops.
I think the dealers has ETA dates some how as my dealer showed me 2/8 ETA date on his printout few days ago but he had no other status details. It may simply be a Ford system provided date based on certain assumptions of time the plant and transit times. All subject to change until actual delivery.

JCHLi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
For what it is worth, earlier this week prior to the current delay news my contact used a phrase I hadn't heard for while on here (starts with okay) and stated they were still waiting on it before they could give me an ETA. At the time it seemed like they were dealing with old info since I knew some had shipped. In hindsight it seems like they were onto something.

Good news, seems to be a Mach E in my name was built this week!

abr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME FE RR, 2019 Fusion PHEV
Country flag
My Mach drop with 1/6 build date updated today with todays date as production date - your is probably just a day or so behind if at all
MIne just changed today on the tracker to "Production Date 1/15" - original scheduled build week of 1/4.
No email or ETA for delivery that I know of . . . have to check with my dealer to see if he has any information. Not sure if subject to "stop" or not.

bluestarct

First Name
Randall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150, Highlander, Mazda 6 GT, Mach E FE
Country flag
MIne just changed today on the tracker to "Production Date 1/15" - original scheduled build week of 1/4.
No email or ETA for delivery that I know of . . . have to check with my dealer to see if he has any information. Not sure if subject to "stop" or not.
Mine updated to 1/15 as the production date. Yahoo!

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
Has any Drop people other than me, called their dealer to get a printout/screenshot of the official Ford delivery ETA, not dealer guess? Mine said 2/15 deliver ETA below, and tracker has not yet updated status from production date 1/12.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach Drop Build Updates image004

Paulalex01

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1999 F-150, 2019 Miata, 2009 Element
Occupation
Retired - Electrical Engineer
Country flag
Has any Drop people other than me, called their dealer to get a printout/screenshot of the official Ford delivery ETA, not dealer guess? Mine said 2/15 deliver ETA below, and tracker has not yet updated status from production date 1/12.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach Drop Build Updates image004
Mine read it to me and re-verified today when I asked about the delay. ETA 2/15.

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag

Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach Drop Build Updates Mach-E Production Date.JPG
Yes... my dealer showed a printout with ETA 2/8 last week.