JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
It's been a while since I've heard anything about my RR FE MME. It makes me think of this song...

Maybe this will be my new first song. ?
Yours waiting to land in KC anytime around now or next week right?
Sponsored

ajmartineau

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E
Country flag
Yours waiting to land in KC anytime around now or next week right?
Pals rail tracking site is blank so I have no idea where the car is now. Not knowing is the hardest for me. Some days it’s easy to wait, others not so much. Seeing other deliveries is helping right now. My work has been stressful this week, so I’m just being a ?.

ajmartineau

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E
Country flag
OMG!!! I got an email from Ford. :eek: .... ? Dang... It's for my canceled IB Premium e4X from the Mach-Drop order change. Well, I get to take that MME for a really Long ride on March 7th, then someone else will get to take it home. I need to borrow a Dragy from someone. My FE is still MIA.

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
OMG!!! I got an email from Ford. :eek: .... ? Dang... It's for my canceled IB Premium e4X from the Mach-Drop order change. Well, I get to take that MME for a really Long ride on March 7th, then someone else will get to take it home. I need to borrow a Dragy from someone. My FE is still MIA.
You sure you dont want your canceled premium? If its comes earlier than your MIA FE. You dont think your FE will show up earlier than Mar 7? I too have a canceled Premium scheduled for late Feb build but at least my mach Drop FE will come in by Mar 3 (dont mean to rub it in).

ajmartineau

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E
Country flag
My FE was built early and my OG canceled Premium was built late. I have stopped trying to figure out where my "Shazam" went. Maybe it didn't like its name (the wife hates the name).

bluestarct

First Name
Randall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150, Highlander, Mazda 6 GT, Mach E FE
Country flag
My FE was built early and my OG canceled Premium was built late. I have stopped trying to figure out where my "Shazam" went. Maybe it didn't like its name (the wife hates the name).
Has it shipped? Mine was produced on 1/15 and shows as shipped on 1/23 but nothing since then. I think others have posted that it takes about 10 days to get to Kansas City.

ajmartineau

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E
Country flag
My FE was "produced" and I got a "scheduled for production" (meaning it was done and turned left) but has never been on Palsapp or had any other indication that it has moved. 1-1-90 has been my ETA End date the whole time.

Lukeh02

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
14’ Taurus (21’ Mustang ME)
Country flag
My FE Mach Drop produced on 1/9 shipped 1/30 with arrival 3/12.

OG Premium produced 1/8 shipped 1/18 and arrival 2/28 -haven't had any update on where it currently is.

palsapp has null and no update on either order.

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
My FE Mach Drop produced on 1/9 shipped 1/30 with arrival 3/12.

OG Premium produced 1/8 shipped 1/18 and arrival 2/28 -haven't had any update on where it currently is.

palsapp has null and no update on either order.
The one shipped 1/18 probably will be getting to KC some time soon and hope your Palsapp updates with next leg

Lukeh02

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
14’ Taurus (21’ Mustang ME)
Country flag
The one shipped 1/18 probably will be getting to KC some time soon and hope your Palsapp updates with next leg
I've been hoping that was the case, but not sure..

vehicle tracking site shows "39 days at top" and the OG shows "27 days"

I've been hoping they just didn't update it when it got shipped.. we'll see what happens. keep you posted

MachE2021

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Impala
Occupation
Attorney
Country flag
Has anyone seen updates on palsapp for their Mach drop, other than listing KC as origin, freight bill #, and a “pending” status?
Mine was shipped 1/20 so I’m hoping to see an update soon.

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
Has anyone seen updates on palsapp for their Mach drop, other than listing KC as origin, freight bill #, and a “pending” status?
I'm not expecting much in the way of updates till the very end. Pasap for me shows Delaware, and not KC, since I'm in Maryland. So may not see that till the last second. One delivery here happened before palsap even updated.

that said, of anyone with a Drop coming gets further whereabouts details from their dealer, let us know. That would be a good guage of where it is currently in the route.

Regularmache

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 F150 Platinum, 18 Mustang GT PP2, 14 QX80
Occupation
Purchasing
Country flag
https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/
Palsapp still showing same as it has for me Pending. The above tracker shows car to be at Dealer on 12 days.