Florida7382

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang
I am hoping that dealer units are being produced now, so delears can have some by July 31st. :)
Probably wishful thinking, but if they are being built now, some could be delivered by July 31st...

As it's been said the FE is just a version of the premium, some of the premiums will likely be built with the FE runs, if they have a low enough reservation and they get their final order in quickly (ie: start of July instead of end of July).
My dealer said they’ll have a demo vehicle in July. This was the EV guy.
Sponsored

jlauro

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue AWD ER Mach-E
Country flag
My dealer said they’ll have a demo vehicle in July. This was the EV guy.
Has anyone else heard from their dealer when they expect to have a demo vehicle in?

My dealer is showing a $500 ADM on Ford's site. Going to wait until they contact me and see if they will drop that before I switch my dealer. It's not good, but at least it's not a crazy $5000 ADM some dealers are placing... If they don't contact me by end of the week, I'll contact them next week. Have until the end of the month to get this sorted....

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
changing gears a little - is anyone else annoyed about the limited-market discount that has been announced? I'm like, 2.5 hours from Pittsburgh - if I literally drove that far, I'd save $2500 (4%)? That's really ridiculous. I know these things happen, but it seems like regional would make a lot more sense.

jhalkias

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 RR ME FE, '22 Corsair GT, '22 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Benefit Fund Administrator
Country flag
changing gears a little - is anyone else annoyed about the limited-market discount that has been announced? I'm like, 2.5 hours from Pittsburgh - if I literally drove that far, I'd save $2500 (4%)? That's really ridiculous. I know these things happen, but it seems like regional would make a lot more sense.
I think that is a current incentive and may not be there when our cars are delivered. I'm annoyed that it shows up and may not be available at the end of the year. Somewhere I thought I saw in the fine print that incentive expires 7/31/2020

JamieGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Website
spareelectrons.wordpress.com
Vehicles
Mach-E, old: Bolt, C-Max Energi, Focus Electric
Country flag
I think that is a current incentive and may not be there when our cars are delivered. I'm annoyed that it shows up and may not be available at the end of the year. Somewhere I thought I saw in the fine print that incentive expires 7/31/2020
Seems kind of silly to offer a discount for a car that won't be available for 6 months only to yank away the discount a month later. My guess is that the discount will be renewed until we start picking up the cars.

Its not like all of us here are getting the car because of that discount.

ajmartineau

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E
Country flag
Ford needs to stop offering a few buyers a discount. It hurts the resale for all of us. It’s one of the things Tesla is doing better.

jlauro

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue AWD ER Mach-E
Country flag
Ford needs to stop offering a few buyers a discount. It hurts the resale for all of us. It’s one of the things Tesla is doing better.
Give discounts to everyone. :)

Anyways, what hurts the resale value is discounts going on of when we sell, not as much as discounts at this time. There will probably be hefty discounts when tax rebate ends, if not a full price drop.
Sponsored