Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Just spotted this video from way back at the November reveal in LA. It's from Lebanese auto journalist Alam Al Sayarat. I don't speak Arabic, but it has good video shots of a white Premium with the lighter interior, showing a good view of the frunk, trunk, and EVSEs.

Also some quick views of the blue GT interior.

Thanks for posting. I wish they hadn't made that jump cut in the trunk; it does look like there is a panel in the back that can go on top of tabs that line up with the folded second row seats giving a level floor. I wonder how much weight it can hold in that position though? I can imagine it being handy to have a level floor when shoving suitcases in, but my wife does not pack light for a vacation, and I'd hate for it to break as I shove the fourth suitcase in :)
Sponsored

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
Thanks for posting. I wish they hadn't made that jump cut in the trunk; it does look like there is a panel in the back that can go on top of tabs that line up with the folded second row seats giving a level floor. I wonder how much weight it can hold in that position though? I can imagine it being handy to have a level floor when shoving suitcases in, but my wife does not pack light for a vacation, and I'd hate for it to break as I shove the fourth suitcase in :)
I dunno. But with the similar system in my Fiesta, I've loaded more than 160 pounds with the load floor high. (Four bags of softener salt.)

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
Great video, showing loading capacity of the Mach E
I wonder if the "dog in the crate" part can be taken to hint that a "pet mode" is coming at some point. ?

DaveRuns

Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
This video may have been posted already, but I have found it to be the best dealer-produced Mach-E video out there. If you're a regular on this forum, nothing will be shockingly new, but at least there's a dealer out there willing to try to educate and inspire his customer base. Apparently this was produced after receiving training from Ford. Shout-out to Town & Country dealership in Birmingham Alabama.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
This video may have been posted already, but I have found it to be the best dealer-produced Mach-E video out there. If you're a regular on this forum, nothing will be shockingly new, but at least there's a dealer out there willing to try to educate and inspire his customer base. Apparently this was produced after receiving training from Ford. Shout-out to Town & Country dealership in Birmingham Alabama.
Yep. Already posted. It’s a good summary though.

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
How Mustang-Mach E is Tailored for Europe's Drivers
Ford’s engineering teams worked across the globe to develop an all-electric Mustang Mach-E that delivers a true Mustang driving experience. When it comes to knowing exactly what sets European drivers’ pulses racing, nobody understands the region’s customers better than the team at Ford’s testing facility in Lommel, Belgium.

Love the Auto Hold feature it works great!

Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach-E Exterior and Interior Videos 1600350850818

Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach-E Exterior and Interior Videos 1600350895641

Last edited:

J Duce

First Name
Jean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Explorer Sport
Country flag
How Mustang-Mach E is Tailored for Europe's Drivers
Ford’s engineering teams worked across the globe to develop an all-electric Mustang Mach-E that delivers a true Mustang driving experience. When it comes to knowing exactly what sets European drivers’ pulses racing, nobody understands the region’s customers better than the team at Ford’s testing facility in Lommel, Belgium.

Thank you. Just listening to the engineers discuss how much went into the thoughtful design continues to keep me excited. While 0-60 speed is not a deal breaker, it is good to know that the overall performance will more than exhilarate the everyday driver. Keep the tit bit information coming.

DaveRuns

Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
A unique approach to comparing cargo space between the Mach-E, Model Y, Polestar 2, and the Skoda Enyak (whatever the heck that is). Spoiler alert: Mach-E lost.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Delightful!
I provided him with the UK price list and he's going to update his Red X he gave the Mach E on its Panoramic Glass Roof.

JamieGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Website
spareelectrons.wordpress.com
Vehicles
Mach-E, old: Bolt, C-Max Energi, Focus Electric
Country flag

JamieGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Website
spareelectrons.wordpress.com
Vehicles
Mach-E, old: Bolt, C-Max Energi, Focus Electric
Country flag
Interesting, at 1:54 in that 360 video when he starts the car:
Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach-E Exterior and Interior Videos 1611452320288

"Charge Settings Conflict"...

Can't quite make out the smaller text

(My guess would be something like the car won't be charged to the specified level given the amount of time given to charge or something like that.)
Sponsored