Ever hear of Veruca Salt?
Sponsored

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
My point exactly. The MME is not a Tesla. There are going to be differences, good and bad, some minor, some profound. The MME will excel in some areas that the Tesla lags far behind in. In other areas, the situation will be reversed. Embrace those differences.

Focusing on the areas where Ford falls short of any given model Tesla has will eventually leave people dissatisfied and even possibly regretting their choice. Tesla is not a standard, its a car manufacturer, nothing more.

Last edited:

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Volt, BMW i3
Country flag
I really don't need Ford to come up with the next killer auto party feature to surpass the fart soundtrack
No, Ford spent time on a fake engine sound, for a silent EV lol. Crazy.

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Then you apparently think the Mach-e offers aspects/upgrades that you don't get in your Tesla. Otherwise you wouldn't be buying one.

That answers your "where's the upgrade over Tesla" question.

zhackwyatt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 InfBlu Prem MMEx Past: '13 C-Max '98 Explorer
Country flag
Your a troll. People disagree with you and have brought up valid points. You don't even really debate them and just keep rehashing the same thing over and over again. Your no longer constructive to the forum.

Another to add to my ignore list.

micstriit

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Hyundai Ioniq electric, Renault Twizy
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
What is interesting in this thread that people disagree on how the OS should work. To be honest I'm not sure anymore myself.
So far I was thinking that polstar has the best approach with it's native Android OS (with support for Apple Car Play), similar to all Mobile phone companies (expect apple) that use android with their custom launcher on top. So you take the basics from Android and simply customize to your liking. Sure Ford will not go that way with the MME, so far i know they are using React for the Software, what seems not to be a bad joice. what I hope for is a good integration of AA and ACP PLUS some apps natively supported (Spotify,whatsapp,Google ...) and the option for 3 party to write apps, best of course would be if android apps would work natively. so you can run your music from your phone or directly from the OS, as my android TV with chromecast support can. then I want a slot for my sim card. please!
Sponsored