Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Jeep Gladiator, 2021 Infinite Blue
Occupation
Tech
Country flag
Has anyone seen the Mach E at any other auto shows since LA? I didn't know if Ford was taking it on the circuit and haven't lucked into any info. I'm debating whether it is worth going to the Indy auto show end of the month or not. Thanks!
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

ejss

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Ford Focus
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
I would love to see it at the KC Auto Show next year. Crossing my fingers, even if it isn't a GT.

Azuloval

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Explorer
Country flag
Sometimes if you reach out to some Ford reps on Twitter they will respond about this kind of stuff. They moved the Detroit show from January to June next year so what is the next big show we'll see it?

s7davis

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Alfa Romeo
Country flag
I think the big shows were LA, Detroit, possibly New York maybe (can't remember) and in Europe I think. San Diego has a show at end of month but its not a major auto show so doubt it will be their.

Whatstreet

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevrolet Volt, Ford Expedition
Occupation
Electronics Engineer
Country flag
Some car shows are just dealer conventions. They are showing the Mach-e at some dealerships though, so I think it would make more sense to take it to as many dealer car shows as they could. It wasn't at the San Francisco car show, but it was at a dealership in Livermore CA for a few hours.

benboy12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
I think the Chicago Auto Show in February may be the next big one. I may try to make it to that one if we get word the Mach E will be there.

EDIT: It wasn’t on there yesterday but it looks like it was just added to the list of vehicles on display in Chicago

Last edited:

TOBG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Mustang GT, 2021 Mach-E Premium RWD ER
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I am hoping it will be at the Cleveland autoshow. The had a picture of it on their web page but a disclaimer said not all cars pictured would be there. I asked my dealer and he thought it would be there. I am keeping my fingers crossed it will be there.

s7davis

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Alfa Romeo
Country flag
I’m sure it will be their but will be a prototype so will not be able to go inside.

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
The Washington (DC) Auto Show has it on their list... I don't see a list for Cleveland on their site yet. I will be in the DC area next week so I'm hoping to be able to see it there.

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
The Washington (DC) Auto Show has it on their list... I don't see a list for Cleveland on their site yet. I will be in the DC area next week so I'm hoping to be able to see it there.
Yes, it's at the DC Auto Show. Here's a preview of the Mach-E GT that's there. The show starts tomorrow through Feb 2.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach-E Upcoming Auto Show Appearances? Grabber Blue Mach-E GT Washington DC Show 1
Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach-E Upcoming Auto Show Appearances? Grabber Blue Mach-E GT Washington DC Show 2
Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach-E Upcoming Auto Show Appearances? Grabber Blue Mach-E GT Washington DC Show 3

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
Yes, it's at the DC Auto Show. Here's a preview of the Mach-E GT that's there. The show starts tomorrow through Feb 2.
are you able to interact with it in any way? the pics suggest is up on a "show pedestal" where there will be a pretty person pointing and talking but we won't be able to get to it.

it would be kind of cool if I could be like "here's my reservation, let me see it" :)

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
are you able to interact with it in any way? the pics suggest is up on a "show pedestal" where there will be a pretty person pointing and talking but we won't be able to get to it.

it would be kind of cool if I could be like "here's my reservation, let me see it" :)
It would even be cooler if they let you sit in, and sell you a reservation right there on the spot.

slawwach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 428i convertible
Country flag
FYI
I've received an email from Atlanta Auto Show confirming they will have a Mach-E on display.
Feb 26th - March 1st

benboy12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
FYI
I've received an email from Atlanta Auto Show confirming they will have a Mach-E on display.
Feb 26th - March 1st
Has anyone ever been to this show? I live about 6 hours away and contemplating making the trip up there. Not sure if it’s a fairly decent size show or if I would be truly going up there for the Mach E only.
Sponsored