Reaction score
Website
oaddesign.com
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium Extended Range RWD
Occupation
Interactive Design Director
Country flag
For anyone waiting for their car to hit the dealership, I have potentially good news. I received the shipped email on October 8th with an estimated delivery date to my dealer in southern MA between 22-28 November. I obsessively checked all the trackers and palsapp and tried to be patient (I ordered it March 1st...so I'm good at patient). The car never showed up on palsapp, but I got an email from Ford yesterday saying that it had been delivered to the dealer. I called and sure enough, it had surprised everyone and showed up unannounced. I am scheduled to pick it up tomorrow morning (hopefully).

So, if you're still waiting, have faith. It may show up sooner than expected.
If my transit time follows yours, mine could hit my dealerā€™s lot on Friday, 11/12ā€¦THAT would be a surprise.

How did your delivery go? Enjoying every minute?
Sponsored

Bosox07

First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR Premium 4x
Occupation
Aircraft Mechanic Supervisor
Country flag
If my transit time follows yours, mine could hit my dealerā€™s lot on Friday, 11/12ā€¦THAT would be a surprise.

How did your delivery go? Enjoying every minute?
Unfortunately, I am not yet driving my car. I showed up as scheduled and was told that the 12v battery needed to be replaced, and of course since it's a fancy new vehicle they don't carry the battery and would have to order it. They managed to find one and said it would be there by last Friday. I didn't hear from them yesterday, and my salesman doesn't work Tuesdays, so I'm hoping to take delivery tomorrow.

All in all I don't blame the dealership; the car sat in microchip limbo for 3 months in a Mexican parking lot, so I am not terribly surprised that the 12v battery was shot. I' glad that they addressed it during the PDI and not after.

OP
OP
oadesign

oadesign

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oaddesign.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Okay, so today my VIN disappeared from palsapp, so that means my MME has been moved to another carrier (although that may have happened a day or days ago, based on the delayed updates others have noted).

Unfortunately my dealer didn't provide info from a vehicle visibility report, so it's back to twiddling my thumbs...

mattbostonmache

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rav4
Country flag
Okay, so today my VIN disappeared from palsapp, so that means my MME has been moved to another carrier (although that may have happened a day or days ago, based on the delayed updates others have noted).

Unfortunately my dealer didn't provide info from a vehicle visibility report, so it's back to twiddling my thumbs...
Who's your dealer. Mine is Acton Ford. I'm expecting delivery Dec 4-10.

Palsapp shows it's been delivered to Birmingham, MO on Nov 13.

Hopefully, it stays on schedule ?

OP
OP
oadesign

oadesign

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oaddesign.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag

My dealer is Herb Chambers Ford Westborough. Turns out my VIN is still showing on palsapp, as it arrived in KC on 11/1, headed for Birmingham, MO too.

OP
OP
oadesign

oadesign

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oaddesign.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Unfortunately, I am not yet driving my car. I showed up as scheduled and was told that the 12v battery needed to be replaced, and of course since it's a fancy new vehicle they don't carry the battery and would have to order it. They managed to find one and said it would be there by last Friday. I didn't hear from them yesterday, and my salesman doesn't work Tuesdays, so I'm hoping to take delivery tomorrow.

All in all I don't blame the dealership; the car sat in microchip limbo for 3 months in a Mexican parking lot, so I am not terribly surprised that the 12v battery was shot. I' glad that they addressed it during the PDI and not after.
Just curious if they sorted out your 12v battery so you could take delivery?

As of Saturday, Nov. 20, itā€™ll be 32 days since mine shipped, and 19 days since it arrived in KC. Itā€™s been in a ā€˜black holeā€™ since then, as my dealer was of no help when asked about the VVR.

Estimated delivery is Nov. 21-27, but Iā€™m hoping to get it before Thanksgiving.

Bosox07

First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR Premium 4x
Occupation
Aircraft Mechanic Supervisor
Country flag
Just curious if they sorted out your 12v battery so you could take delivery?

As of Saturday, Nov. 20, itā€™ll be 32 days since mine shipped, and 19 days since it arrived in KC. Itā€™s been in a ā€˜black holeā€™ since then, as my dealer was of no help when asked about the VVR.

Estimated delivery is Nov. 21-27, but Iā€™m hoping to get it before Thanksgiving.
They did get it squared away, sooner than I expected honestly. I had looked online for the battery as soon as they told me it needed to be replaced, and every Ford dealer in my area showed a 15 day backorder. My dealer was able to find one in 2 days instead. There was a bit of a delay because of scheduling, but I finally took delivery on Veteran's Day. So far all I have is a big smile and no regrets making the purchase. It is worth the wait.

OP
OP
oadesign

oadesign

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oaddesign.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag

After having tracked my MMEā€™s rail car to Ayer, MA where it was unloaded on 11/29, two days after my 11/21-11/27 estimated delivery, still no car. In fact, on Thursday, Ford added 32-39 days to my ETA, which is now 12/29-1/4. Itā€™s sitting in a Norfolk Southern auto distribution lot, waiting to be trucked the final 29 miles to Herb Chambers in Westborough.

My salesman is equally frustrated, as he said they have no idea when cars will show up, and that he spends 80% of his time talking to customers about their orders. He said that Ford is supposedly working on implementing a tracking system to provide more transparency to customers.

That would be a big improvement, as Iā€™m now completely in the dark about when to expect the car. At this point is seems more like a fictional car than a real one!

mattbostonmache

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rav4
Country flag
Mine was just delivered to my dealer 12/3 before the delivery window even started.

I hope yours comes in real soon!

After having tracked my MMEā€™s rail car to Ayer, MA where it was unloaded on 11/29, two days after my 11/21-11/27 estimated delivery, still no car. In fact, on Thursday, Ford added 32-39 days to my ETA, which is now 12/29-1/4. Itā€™s sitting in a Norfolk Southern auto distribution lot, waiting to be trucked the final 29 miles to Herb Chambers in Westborough.

My salesman is equally frustrated, as he said they have no idea when cars will show up, and that he spends 80% of his time talking to customers about their orders. He said that Ford is supposedly working on implementing a tracking system to provide more transparency to customers.

That would be a big improvement, as Iā€™m now completely in the dark about when to expect the car. At this point is seems more like a fictional car than a real one!

OP
OP
oadesign

oadesign

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oaddesign.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Mine was just delivered to my dealer 12/3 before the delivery window even started.

I hope yours comes in real soon!
Thatā€™d be great. I was hoping to take it on a road trip to NYC on 12/10, but thatā€™s not looking likely.

I hope youā€™re thoroughly enjoying yours!

BostonPete

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium ER / AWD Built 12/21
Country flag
I just got the word that my Premium that I ordered back in June is built and my Order Page shows ETA of 1/16-1/22/22 and it hasn't even shipped yet. Will be interesting to see what happens. It does appear that the car is actually built as all of the modules are showing up as activated which is a good sign for sure.

OP
OP
oadesign

oadesign

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oaddesign.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
I just got the word that my Premium that I ordered back in June is built and my Order Page shows ETA of 1/16-1/22/22 and it hasn't even shipped yet. Will be interesting to see what happens. It does appear that the car is actually built as all of the modules are showing up as activated which is a good sign for sure.
In my case, it took 4 days to go from built to shipped, then another 2 weeks for it to arrive in KC. My modules also showed once it hit ā€˜built.ā€™

MONDO

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
(2021) Space White, Premium, AWD Ext Range
Occupation
Design Engineer
Country flag
Looks like weā€™ll be riding together!

BostonPete

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium ER / AWD Built 12/21
Country flag
Looks like weā€™ll be riding together!
What dealer? Mine is Watertown Ford and we have the same exact vehicle coming... Would be crazy if we both had them and they showed up the same day!

MONDO

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
(2021) Space White, Premium, AWD Ext Range
Occupation
Design Engineer
Country flag
What dealer? Mine is Watertown Ford and we have the same exact vehicle coming... Would be crazy if we both had them and they showed up the same day!
Guess thatā€™s why it took so long for mine to get built. Iā€™m at Bonnell in Winchester
Sponsored