OP
machdaddy

machdaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Mustang Mach E Premium
Country flag
The car cleaned up nicely. Took it home tonight, but noticed that it honks twice everytime I step away, despite disabling the setting that I thought controls that. Really annoying, need to figure out if there is a different setting that controls that.

The car drives quite nicely. It is pretty quiet around town and on the highway. Acceleration was pretty decent, not as quick as a model 3, but not a slouch either. There’s a major difference in pedal response and sensitivity in unbridled versus engage drive modes.

Tomorrow I’ll test out the 1PD feature and see how that goes. The 360 view camera is very handy while reversing. The ultrasonic sensors are sensitive.

Was at the dealership for 3 hours today. Had to do a crash course on Ford Options and at the end of the day I’m still not 100% sure it was done absolutely correctly. Got the 2.25% APR 48 month w/$2500 bonus cash, w/X-Plan, but nowhere on the contract specifies Ford Options.

4DC1261B-D593-4CB0-BFB6-E2572A40E725.jpeg
Sponsored

Stang68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue Mustang Mach E GT Performance
Country flag
The car cleaned up nicely. Took it home tonight, but noticed that it honks twice everytime I step away, despite disabling the setting that I thought controls that. Really annoying, need to figure out if there is a different setting that controls that.

The car drives quite nicely. It is pretty quiet around town and on the highway. Acceleration was pretty decent, not as quick as a model 3, but not a slouch either. There’s a major difference in pedal response and sensitivity in unbridled versus engage drive modes.

Tomorrow I’ll test out the 1PD feature and see how that goes. The 360 view camera is very handy while reversing. The ultrasonic sensors are sensitive.

Was at the dealership for 3 hours today. Had to do a crash course on Ford Options and at the end of the day I’m still not 100% sure it was done absolutely correctly. Got the 2.25% APR 48 month w/$2500 bonus cash, w/X-Plan, but nowhere on the contract specifies Ford Options.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Mine’s here! 4DC1261B-D593-4CB0-BFB6-E2572A40E725
Congrats!
Is that an AWD standard range or extended? Tough to see the badge.

jksu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium STD RWD Shadow Black
Country flag
my sales guy said they would order me a 2nd key fob and call me when it had arrived

jksu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium STD RWD Shadow Black
Country flag
agree, my dealership also did options "crash course" and none thing on the paperwork mentioned ford options. hopefully everyone is aware of it, after hundreds of mach-e sales, when i'm back in 36months to return it

Chiefsfan

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus GS350
Country flag

What are the numbers on the Ford Options?

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
ook it home tonight, but noticed that it honks twice everytime I step away, despite disabling the setting that I thought controls that.
If it's like my ICE mustang, it does that when you don't turn it off before getting out.