Gullwingdmc

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E GT AWD ER - Grabber Blue
Country flag
Correct, if you want one you'll have to buy it yourself, don't expect the dealer to pay for it. If the factory omits them you can't automatically assume it's a misbuild. Sounds like dealer did right and checked the bill of materials and determined it wasn't supposed to be part of your build. It is not something you can option when ordering the vehicle, probably a running change made at the factory.
@neel9433 I called the sales guy at the dealership I bought my car at in November, sent him some pics, I had the replacement part in my hands and installed in 2 days, no cost to me.

You definitely can have a dealer get it for you @Mach-Lee
Sponsored

bbhaag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Maverick XLT, Mustang Mach-E GT Performance
Country flag
My '23 MME GTPE was also missing this panel. I ordered one through Tasca last week after seeing this thread. It arrived today so I went ahead and installed it.

I don't know if this panel really does anything besides adding a more complete look and feel to the vehicle but that was good enough for me.

Last edited:

HondaRacer

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 MME GT
Country flag
‘23 GT built 11/22, also missing this panel. I may decide to order one if it starts to bother my OCD. But also consider that there is no panel on the driver’s side, just open space above your feet. 🤷‍♂️

bbhaag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Maverick XLT, Mustang Mach-E GT Performance
Country flag
‘23 GT built 11/22, also missing this panel. I may decide to order one if it starts to bother my OCD. But also consider that there is no panel on the driver’s side, just open space above your feet. 🤷‍♂️
Yeah that's what is was for me. My inner OCD kicked in and I had to buy it. haha

I did the same thing when I found out that my wifes Maverick was missing the fender well insulators. I bought them and installed them even though they didn't make a difference.

I might have a problem....🤣

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
How often are you guys under here? Seems like easy omission if part is backordered, not worth slowing the line down for this

Jax_GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E GT (Build in progress)
Country flag
I have it on a July 2022 built GT. Seems almost random at this point.

Gullwingdmc

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E GT AWD ER - Grabber Blue
Country flag
Don’t order it yourself, make the dealer order and pay for it.

How often are you guys under here? Seems like easy omission if part is backordered, not worth slowing the line down for this
The bigger concern to me is water and dirt getting in the electrics from peoples shoes.

Thor2j

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT , Ford Raptor
Country flag
Anybody have a part number just for the 2 push pins that hold this in. Apparently ford lost the inserts it just fell down.
Sponsored