Metv707

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach E
Country flag
What the dealer says and what actually happens are two different things.

My dealer, on November 30th was telling me I was going to get my car mid-december. He wrote me back the 10th of december to tell me not to expect it before next year in the end, but had no dates.

So until I see the Ford Tracker side tell me it's shipped, or until someone else in Quebec says they have theirs in a shipped status, I'm convinced it will take more time for us to get them :p I have a production date of November 26th. Would make sense that I get it end of January as well, since it's an FE too. But yeah, until I see my status change to "In Transit", I'm not hoping for much :D
That’s exactly what I’m telling you!? eta end date: January 26. Primary status in transit
Sponsored

Maric

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue FE
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Pending, with origin as Kansas City (and no destination populated yet).

I assume that means that it's out of the plant, but hasn't arrived at US distribution yet.
mine says same but by build week is 1/4/21...

Hplbiking

First Name
Hugo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach e
Occupation
Emgineer
Country flag
Almost 2 months to ship! Seems slow but maybe some dome time for the holidays? I can ride my bike from the plant in Mexico to the Bay Area in a week.

Badger_Prof

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prior--Leaf,Bolt EV. Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
Pending, with origin as Kansas City (and no destination populated yet).

I assume that means that it's out of the plant, but hasn't arrived at US distribution yet.
Mine is also listed as pending with origin as Kansas City (and no destination populated yet). However, mine is not scheduled to begin production until the week of January 3. Perhaps the information on yours is not yet very useful since it is the same as that for an unbuilt car such as mine?

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
I'm so excited! Here is my timeline (for delivery to the bay area), your mileage may vary:

Ordered on 6/28.
Originally scheduled for production on 11/20.
Production completed on 12/5.
Confirmation of shipping on 12/24.
Estimated arrival on 1/28-2/3.

Capture3.PNG
Ford Mustang Mach-E My FE shipped today! giphy

OP
OP
theblueone

theblueone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Audi e-tron
Country flag
Congratulations!

Can you confirm that the Ford website sent you an email telling you that it shipped? Basically I am wondering if I should compulsively keep checking the Ford website’s reservation page to see if mine shipped or I need not bother because they will send an email.
Yes, I received an email from ford. I don't quite know the timing because the email came in at about 1:30 in the morning, but by the time I saw it and went to the website, both were updated.

Reactions: ARK
OP
OP
theblueone

theblueone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Audi e-tron
Country flag
Did you have a low reservation number? I'm curious.

And congratulations!!
I placed the reservation on launch day, and the reservation number is just over 12000. I don't have a sense of where they started the count, but it was certainly early in the process.

DaveRuns

Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
I placed the reservation on launch day, and the reservation number is just over 12000. I don't have a sense of where they started the count, but it was certainly early in the process.
I think it's clear that being in California was an essential factor here.

engnrng

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 GTPE, Kona EV, 2023 BMW iX
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Almost 2 months to ship! Seems slow but maybe some dome time for the holidays? I can ride my bike from the plant in Mexico to the Bay Area in a week.
3500 miles in 7 days on a bicycle? That makes it about 21 miles per hour average, assuming you never stop for relief, food, water, or any kind of rest. But I have never tried to do a long distance bike ride over 50 miles, so I don't really know... I certainly could not go 500 miles per day for 7 days straight...:D

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Those of us who reserved our cars during the reveal event received reservations in the 4,000, 5000, 6000 and possibly 7000 series (7000 may have started a little later, not sure). A 12,000 number was about 8,000 reservation numbers in. However, we also don't know if they were assigned without gaps so a 12,000 reservation may have represented less than 8000 actual reservations ahead of you.

ten8bike

First Name
Bonnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150 pickup
Country flag
I'm so excited! Here is my timeline (for delivery to the bay area), your mileage may vary:

Ordered on 6/28.

Where in the Bay Area are you? I am in Marin, and my car went into production on 12/22. I may have to follow you around...........

VegStang

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo C40 Recharge, 2021 MME
Occupation
Artist, animal rights activist
Country flag
That’s pretty fortunate, I was under 7000 reserved 30 minutes after reveal, and am still waiting on the ship email, also in California ? See FE people did get some priority!

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
That’s pretty fortunate, I was under 7000 reserved 30 minutes after reveal, and am still waiting on the ship email, also in California ? See some, random FE people did get some priority!
t,ftfy ?

JohnSernyk

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Ford CMax Energi
Occupation
Project Manager
Country flag

Ordered on 6/28.

Awesome! I ordered this exact same vehicle on 6/30. Scheduled for production during week of 12/13. Hoping production will be built shortly! Did you get a VIN?