Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
You don't want that, it's a trap!

The only things that change are you switch from obsessively checking www.macheforum.com/site/pages/tracker to palsapp.com, and you start calculating whether or not you could have driven/biked/walked from your dealer to the plant faster than the estimated shipping.

(It would only take me a month to walk, assuming I didn't stop to rest or eat. Seems reasonable.)
:)
It's a good thing you don't know that it's possible to request a drop so you can pick it up yourself at the rail yard or other way point. Well, technically.....the dealer can request a drop so they can pick it up......but they can assign you as their agent so it's the same thing basically. I've read the instructions for that process. It sounds risky to me and more trouble then it's worth except for extreme situations I presume....
Sponsored

OP
OP
theblueone

theblueone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Audi e-tron
Country flag
:)
It's a good thing you don't know that it's possible to request a drop so you can pick it up yourself at the rail yard or other way point. Well, technically.....the dealer can request a drop so they can pick it up......but they can assign you as their agent so it's the same thing basically. I've read the instructions for that process. It sounds risky to me and more trouble then it's worth except for extreme situations I presume....
WHY would you tell me this? Who thought this was a good idea? How much are plane tickets to Kansas City?

mikeho

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
How did you get that? I still need to activate my car with direct access to the vehicle. I've done everything else in the remote setup.

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
How did you get that? I still need to activate my car with direct access to the vehicle. I've done everything else in the remote setup.
You can see this online - when you access your account and select to see your account and then click on the added vehicle and details

OP
OP
theblueone

theblueone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Audi e-tron
Country flag
Update: my ford.com delivery date has been moved forward!

It's still not mid-decmber like they originally promised, but it's three weeks earlier than the last time I checked the site.

Ford Mustang Mach-E My FE shipped today! 1610045926968

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
I still check occasionally to see if they've upgraded me from the F Edge.
I had to delete, reboot the iPhone, reinstall and start over ... like 5 times before I got rid of most of the Edge. Not all. If I look in just the wrong spot, I still have an Edge coming apparently.

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
I had to delete, reboot the iPhone, reinstall and start over ... like 5 times before I got rid of most of the Edge. Not all. If I look in just the wrong spot, I still have an Edge coming apparently.
?My car's an Edge (not really)
And I'm hanging on a shipment date
My car's an Edge (not really)
And I'm hanging on a shipment date
It's not an Edge, an Edge, an Edge
An Edge, an Edge, an Edge, an Edge?
Sponsored