First Name
ARH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Orange GTPE
Country flag
Thank you!

I'm in NorCal also and in the same climate most likely driving similar roads. It just might be colder where I live and it does snow lightly a few times a year.

Yes I would recommend the Pirelli Scorpion Zero All Season Plus tires. Their strong points are one of the best performance all season SUV tires, very comfortable and quiet ride. It is not a super low rolling resistant tire for that Pirelli makes the Scorpion Verde All Season Plus which is more of a range tire and not performance. I should have mentioned I am never interested in squeezing out the maximum range in a tire especially with the very wide tires I run, I will never get top range. My range varies because of my driving and ambient temps but when it is warm, on a 100% charge, the maximum I have seen on my Premium was 271. I haven't had the GTPE long enough to drive it in warm weather but from what I can tell will most likely get around 240.

These particular Pirelli's do not come in the 245/45/20 tire size that is on the GTPE. You would need to go up one size to 255/45/20 which will fit and there will be no issues with clearance or anything else.

I moved the GTPE wheels/tires to my Premium when I sold it to my friend because he wanted them.
Goodness Iā€™m learning so much here. A few other Qs if you donā€™t mind :)

- What do you mean by a ā€œsuper low rolling resistant tireā€?
- Why do you run wide tires? What does that help / hurt with?
- Do you use your tires to go to Tahoe or Yosemite in the winter? Do you need to pair em with chains or cables?

Btw folks feel free to shut me down if Iā€™m hijacking the thread. New here and still learning the ropes, though I feel like this is remotely related to the topic :)
Sponsored

markboris

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
_______ '20 Shelby GT500 FPB '21 Mach-E GTPE IS
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Goodness Iā€™m learning so much here. A few other Qs if you donā€™t mind :)

- What do you mean by a ā€œsuper low rolling resistant tireā€?
- Why do you run wide tires? What does that help / hurt with?
- Do you use your tires to go to Tahoe or Yosemite in the winter? Do you need to pair em with chains or cables?

Btw folks feel free to shut me down if Iā€™m hijacking the thread. New here and still learning the ropes, though I feel like this is remotely related to the topic :)
I do want take this off the thread. I will PM you.