Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus 400H, Lexus 300H, Buick Enclave, Mach E GT
Occupation
School Administration
Country flag
These look nice as hell. Quick question for anyone with offset rims - - - Can we offset factory rims? I know i'm in the minority with loving my non-PE GT rims, but I think they're look excellent with an offset... Is this something I can do, or does it require all new rims?
I am no wheel expert, as many can chime in better, but the offset is created when the wheel is made, so cannot after the fact. To get them pushed out would require spacers I believe if you wanted to keep the OEM wheel.

8Urchvy

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 GTPE - Carbonized Grey
Country flag
Looks awesome....maybe throw a brembo sticker on the red calipers!

Pushrods&Capacitors

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 4X, ‘14 SS Sedan tuned, ‘17 WRX tuned
Occupation
Analyst
Country flag
ugly as hell... he GTPE ones are much better looking...
I think the wheel design itself looks fine, it’s just that these black wheels seem to end up looking like old 75 series tires or tubing inner tubes because the black blends into the tire sidewall. Maybe you’re seeing that too. ?

IamIA

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Volt, BMW i3 & i3s, Mach-E GTPE
Country flag
Did this make you feel better about your own personal shortcomings in life?
what a way to adhominem attack me for posting my reaction to seeing somehting ugly. if the OP is not prerpared to see both sides, dont post. and you can go fyourself.

Scooby24

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME-GT Star White; '22 MME Prem AWD DGM
Occupation
Perioperative Revenue Manager
Country flag
what a way to adhominem attack me for posting my reaction to seeing somehting ugly. if the OP is not prerpared to see both sides, dont post. and you can go fyourself.
My condolences on having missed the boat to manhood.

RosarioM

First Name
Rosario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e GT
Country flag
Not to get in the middle of this but OP never asked for anyone’s opinion. He was showing everyone what he did. Not saying anything was also an option…

Pushrods&Capacitors

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 4X, ‘14 SS Sedan tuned, ‘17 WRX tuned
Occupation
Analyst
Country flag
I chose not to directly state that the OP’s wheels aren’t my bag, but, if I had I would expect that opinion be allowed without affronts to my manhood over the gd inter webs. If you come into forums expecting a circle jerk over what is a very subjective topic (wheels) then you have already lost the plot. OP didn’t actually seem to be bothered, probably because he’s comfortable with his decision quite honestly.

I’ve posted pics of the OZ Racing wheels we put on my wife’s 4X and expect that some people don’t care for them. They can say so in replies and I’ll be just fine.

Polar

First Name
SBJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Select RWD SR
Country flag
Here I am still wanting to know as well if they were $1000 OR $4000

Since $4000 for non forged wheels is nutty!!!

wheels straight from the owner of variis wheel company. Phone call with the owner he was able to get the wheels in the 5x108 pattern we need. No definitely not forged wheels

Scooby24

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME-GT Star White; '22 MME Prem AWD DGM
Occupation
Perioperative Revenue Manager
Country flag
I chose not to directly state that the OP’s wheels aren’t my bag, but, if I had I would expect that opinion be allowed without affronts to my manhood over the gd inter webs. If you come into forums expecting a circle jerk over what is a very subjective topic (wheels) then you have already lost the plot. OP didn’t actually seem to be bothered, probably because he’s comfortable with his decision quite honestly.

I’ve posted pics of the OZ Racing wheels we put on my wife’s 4X and expect that some people don’t care for them. They can say so in replies and I’ll be just fine.
It's almost as though an adult can know how to state their opinion without being an asshole.

They should also be able to recognize the difference.

If you can't figure out how to share your opinions respectfully, don't expect someone to be respectful in return. Fairly simple concept. Speaks to one's character. You don't get to be a dick and then play the victim when you're called out for it.

Last edited:

Regularmache

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 F150 Platinum, 18 Mustang GT PP2, 14 QX80
Occupation
Purchasing
Country flag
ugly as hell... he GTPE ones are much better looking...
So while this is an honest opinion it's something we think and not type out exactly. The typed response would be, " I love how many different wheel options are a available for our Mach E's. Really allows for a wide range of tastes and appearances.".

Just a thought!

Shelbeast

First Name
RJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME GT Delivered 9/9/22, GT500
Occupation
Sausage Maker
Country flag
So while this is an honest opinion it's something we think and not type out exactly. The typed response would be, " I love how many different wheel options are a available for our Mach E's. Really allows for a wide range of tastes and appearances.".

Just a thought!
Agree. And no reasonable person would call them "ugly as hell". What is that, 1 out of 10 on the ugly scale? Dude never seen spinners or other crappy wheel mods? Would love to see ones he loves.
Sponsored