rgreene

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-e GT-PE
Country flag
Crap..this is my biggest concern. How tall/big are you?
I’m just over 6’ tall and around 200 pounds. I’m not sure yet that it’s a huge problem, like I said, I’m still figuring out the sweet spot for my seating position.
Sponsored

Jeebus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Laundry list
Country flag
I’m just over 6’ tall and around 200 pounds. I’m not sure yet that it’s a huge problem, like I said, I’m still figuring out the sweet spot for my seating position.
Thanks. I'm 6'3 and broad shouldered. Would you say you are long in the torso?

OP
OP

rgreene

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-e GT-PE
Country flag
Thanks. I'm 6'3 and broad shouldered. Would you say you are long in the torso?
I think I’d say that I have a normal torso length and shoulder breadth. It’s not so much that the width of my shoulders is an issue so much as how the bolster lands on my shoulder blades. Because my shoulder blades land right on the transition between the seat back and the bolster, which sticks out slightly, it has the effect of pushing my shoulders forward a bit more than simply supporting them.

Last edited:

Lola2004

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda pilot
Occupation
Travel agent
Country flag
Didn’t have much time to drive it or take too many pictures since I didn’t get out of the dealership until around 8:45 and I need to get some dinner. I picked up a dark matter gray with pano roof.

Initial impressions:
It’s mostly suburban sprawl here, so not a lot of opportunity to test out the handling and magneride. Im going to find some canyon roads this weekend. That said, it felt pretty planted.

Off the line, it felt fairly quick. Again, not a lot of opportunity yet to push it.

I was in the camp of “I don’t like the PE seats” and was making my peace with that. Seeing them in person is way different than the pictures. I tried to get some more pictures to help demonstrated the material, but you just can’t capture it on a phone camera. Pictures make the seats look “fuzzy” but the material is certainly not. I also wasn’t sure about the shoulder bolsters, but they don’t look (too) bad in person.

No frunk dividers! Two keys! Yay.

My salesman said that the software is preloaded with blue cruise already, so I guess I should try that out, but frankly, I just want to drive it!

7A6AF679-000C-41DE-8B54-1FBC953D1550.jpeg
Wow, enjoy that incredible ride

sharkcom

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E GT
Country flag
I purchased from Autonation in Tustin. Sean was in contact with me throughout the process, moreso as my delivery approached. I pestered him constantly about not putting on the front plates. He gave me a call when it was in detailing just before delivery so I had an opportunity to remind him that I’d prefer not to have them attached.
OK thanks much! Could you attach some pictures of the rear in sunlight when you have a chance? Thanks

protatoblt

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT Performance
Country flag
Didn’t have much time to drive it or take too many pictures since I didn’t get out of the dealership until around 8:45 and I need to get some dinner. I picked up a dark matter gray with pano roof.

Initial impressions:
It’s mostly suburban sprawl here, so not a lot of opportunity to test out the handling and magneride. Im going to find some canyon roads this weekend. That said, it felt pretty planted.

Off the line, it felt fairly quick. Again, not a lot of opportunity yet to push it.

I was in the camp of “I don’t like the PE seats” and was making my peace with that. Seeing them in person is way different than the pictures. I tried to get some more pictures to help demonstrated the material, but you just can’t capture it on a phone camera. Pictures make the seats look “fuzzy” but the material is certainly not. I also wasn’t sure about the shoulder bolsters, but they don’t look (too) bad in person.

My salesman said that the software is preloaded with blue cruise already, so I guess I should try that out, but frankly, I just want to drive it!

7A6AF679-000C-41DE-8B54-1FBC953D1550.jpeg
Could we get a picture of the frunk since you said there's no dividers?

Clint Eastwood

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, Jaguar F-Pace
Country flag
I think I’d say that I have a normal torso length and shoulder breadth. It’s not so much that the width of my shoulders is an issue so much as how the bolster lands on my shoulder blades. Because my shoulder blades land right on the transition between the seat back and the bolster, which sticks out slightly, it has the effect of pushing my shoulders forward a bit more than simply supporting them.
This is my biggest concern about these seats.

AMC Awesome

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE
Country flag

Initial impressions:

Ford Mustang Mach-E My GT Performance Edition (GTPE) delivered! 83B63272-F15E-424E-B402-E0E5C3C055D8
Nice. I just got the call from the dealer that my GTPE will be delivered today. Couldn’t be more pumped.