NACS adapters for Canadian owners

CTZ

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E
I spoke to a guy at Ford Canada about the error messages when trying to get my order status. He said that, after a few choice words about his counterparts at Ford USA :rolleyes:, that all Canadian adapters will be shipped in bulk to Ford Canada and then shipped out to customers from there in May. So much for getting my order in early at #2880. If they have enough, we'll all get them at once. If they don't have enough, who knows.
Sponsored

jkovacs

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 GTPE
Country flag
I was getting an error on my order status up until I got another email yesterday then it started working. Says my delivery estimate is in June.

OP
OP
CTZ

CTZ

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E
The guy I spoke to said the bulk shipment coming to Canada will be shipped at the same time so it won't matter when you ordered as long as they have enough. Sucks since I was #2880.

CMRD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium ER RWD
Country flag
I got my email, saying shipping in August. Has a Canadian Address, went through Fordpass. I haven’t seen anything on a bulk supply

Wolf 49

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach E
I spoke to the Ford NACS adapter customer person who advised the adapters are being made by Tesla to be shipped by Ford from Brantford Ontario in May. He advised to ignore the dates from the Blue Oval application because its an American site that is not tuned in to the process on the Canadian side.
Sponsored