New England Build Dates

bshaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E 4X (Job 1)
Country flag
Who has received their build date so far? Mine just rolled off the line yesterday (01/09/2021) -- it is a premium, not FE.

Curious to see if the transportation will be coordinated to bring them to the Northeast at about the same time for everyone? From reading some of the data posted on this forum, there are ~6 inbound to my dealer (me, demo, 4 other customers).
Sponsored

06VistaGT

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mach E, '06 Mustang GT, '06 Explorer, '15 CRV
Occupation
Aerospace Engineer
Country flag
I am scheduled for week of 1/3, so expecting a built date to fill in on the tracker by the end of next week.

cjljr41

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mach-e Premium 4X, '23 Escape Platinum Hybrid
Country flag
I am scheduled for week of 1/3, so expecting a built date to fill in on the tracker by the end of next week.
Same here; build date of 1/3 and hoping on some new info by the end of the week. Used the forum tracker yesterday, and no new info. Checked it this morning, and it said "cannot retrieve this VIN". Maybe the system is being updated with new info? Hope so!

djett

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium AWD
Country flag
Who has received their build date so far? Mine just rolled off the line yesterday (01/09/2021) -- it is a premium, not FE.

Curious to see if the transportation will be coordinated to bring them to the Northeast at about the same time for everyone? From reading some of the data posted on this forum, there are ~6 inbound to my dealer (me, demo, 4 other customers).
I have a 1/24 build date...

radioactiveToys

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium
Country flag
1/3 build week here, no update yet. My dealer's FCTP unit was built 10/31 and shipped on 1/5... So much for prioritizing customer orders.

djett

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium AWD
Country flag
Anyone get a delivery date yet? My build date is next week but just curious when we'll start seeing shipments here in New England.

OP
OP
bshaw

bshaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I had a scheduled build week of 12/20. Didn’t get the production date until 1/8.
And then just this morning got a notification email from Ford saying 3/12- 3/15 delivery at my dealer.

cjljr41

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mach-e Premium 4X, '23 Escape Platinum Hybrid
Country flag
Build date of 01/15 and no expected delivery date yet.

06VistaGT

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mach E, '06 Mustang GT, '06 Explorer, '15 CRV
Occupation
Aerospace Engineer
Country flag
Patiently waiting for a shipping date for my 1/9 build.

And despite what the other thread/poll says, I consider central ct to be new england. Fairfield County may be "tri-state", but no one north of New haven considers themselves part of the tri-state area, imo.

mattbostonmache

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rav4
Country flag
Are there any demo units at any New England dealers yet?

My scheduled build week was this past week. So fingers crossed. I'm still "in production" at the moment.

OP
OP
bshaw

bshaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I had a scheduled build week of 12/20. Didn’t get the production date until 1/8.
And then just this morning got a notification email from Ford saying 3/12- 3/15 delivery at my dealer.
Just got another update email from Ford this morning. Says the car has been shipped and will be 49 days in transit to my dealer which is just a few miles north of Boston.

Using my VIN on the other tracking site https://www.palsapp.com still shows one result for a KC pickup, but no details yet. My hope is in a week or so that palsapp will me show the next leg of the trip. I'm not sure how far into New England the auto rail can/will bring them, probably the train unloads a few hundred miles away and then trucked the last amount of distance?

My dealer was going to let me know when his demo unit arrived, and he previously offered to let me drive it around. I'll try and find out if they will be getting it soon.

MyPetSlug

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Optima, Mazda CX-9
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
I'm in NH. My scheduled build date was 12/20, but I haven't received any update. No updated build date. Still listed as "in production".
Sponsored