Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Ford Focus
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
I am the opposite of this member. I don't care one bit about Electric Vehicles and am only here, because of the potential performance this will bring.

I would rather have an ICE, than a full EV.
I love that EV's can be capable performance monsters. It makes people get them for performance and convinces those people who would typically not be concerned with environmental reasons and sustainable energy. I always go back to remembering from my street racing days, the V8 owners thinking the Honda Civics and other 4 cylinders were ridiculous for being all bark and no bite. That's coming full circle with EV's becoming no bark and all bite, whereas the V8's are becoming some bark and less bite. Funny world we live in, but I'm looking forward to the day we have renewable resources powering our performance EV cars.
Sponsored

Whatstreet

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevrolet Volt, Ford Expedition
Occupation
Electronics Engineer
Country flag
I love that EV's can be capable performance monsters. It makes people get them for performance and convinces those people who would typically not be concerned with environmental reasons and sustainable energy. I always go back to remembering from my street racing days, the V8 owners thinking the Honda Civics and other 4 cylinders were ridiculous for being all bark and no bite. That's coming full circle with EV's becoming no bark and all bite, whereas the V8's are becoming some bark and less bite. Funny world we live in, but I'm looking forward to the day we have renewable resources powering our performance EV cars.
It will be very expensive to make an ICE car that can compete with an EV on acceleration. Especially an EV with AWD.

RSVGreg

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi Q7 4.2L, Mercedes CLK63, Mercedes CLK55, Audi A6 4.2L
Occupation
Director
Country flag
Hi Guys.

New to this forum and one of only two Brits currently registered as forum members. I am really hoping the Mach E will look like some of those rendered vehicles featured elsewhere on this forum. I will stopping by my local dealer this week to try and get a jump on folks and place a holding deposit or order an early Mach E. The car will be work vehicle running between the 10 healthcare locations I manage in and around the beautiful university city of Cambridge, England. I figure an EV will be right at home among the thousands of student bicycles and tourist punts that traverse the River Cam in the summer months.

Like others I am here for the performance these cars offer as well as the economy. I will hold on to my petrol and and diesel V8's for a while yet, but EV's are gaining ground here in the UK and the arrival of Ford as a player in this market will only drive interest and sales.

Interested to hear if US dealers are willing to take orders or allow pre-release deposits to be placed. I don't mind waiting, but I would like to be among the first UK owners. I just hope the cars styling and appearance stirs the soul....... only a few more days to wait.

JB.

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Corvette z51 and alfa stelvio ti sport
Country flag
Welcome. Im new here as well.

Cant wait to see the Mach E!

Big proponent of electric hot rod CUVs.

Fords the first to the party with the Mach E!

Cant wait to see the reveal of the !ach E sunday night.

Airflow

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Lincoln MKZ
Occupation
Accountant
Country flag
Hi all. I had two Mustangs over twenty years ago, a 1991 and a 1992. The ‘92 had modifications ranging from simple bolt-ons to nitrous. I have been eagerly awaiting the Mach E and look forward to the reveal on the 17th. So far I like what I am seeing styling wise, would love the 15” central screen, and would definitely enjoy the 3.5 second 0-60 acceleration.

Looking forward to joining the discussion.

Endokendal

First Name
Kendal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 FE Mach E, 2018 Mustang GT 6-Speed
Country flag
Hello folks. Absolutely love my 2018 GT stick and had a 2015 GT auto before that. Really excited to offset my carbon footprint with an EV and still keep my amazing sounding Coyote beast too!

Shelby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Mustang Shelby GT350
Occupation
private investor
Country flag
I am also new here.

I like the new Ford entry into the electric car offers.

IPLAYLOUD

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Kia Stinger Premium, 1941 Oldsmobile Phaeton.
Occupation
Retired Sales Representative
Country flag
I'm just a Car guy. My g/f just went from a 2017 Escape to a new Kia Sportage Turbo, but I will seriously look at an MME for her in 2 years. If I knew more about it 2 months ago, we may have waited.
We live in Huntington, NY.
BTW: My avatar is a 1969 Fender Mustang guitar in rare Competition Orange finish.

shoo

First Name
Jo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e
Country flag
Hello... nice to meet you guys. I too have never owned an EV but I am looking forward to the Mach E and it may be my first.

FRS#3425

First Name
Per-Anders
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 Focus RS, 2017 Focus RS, 2011 Mondeo 2.2TDCi and 1966 Taunus 20M
Occupation
Consultant
Country flag
Hi from Sweden!

Looking forward to being a member of this community... :)

Best Regards, Per-Anders.

Ninjak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
17 GT350, 16 Lariat F150, 65 K Code GT
Country flag
Hello from the Shadows......
New to this forum. Came in to learn some more on Ford's newest foray into the EV world.

falcon lover

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mercedes-Benz A180
Occupation
Medical Doctor
Country flag
Hi. New here. I´m a Mercedes-Benz owner, but a Ford fan for my entire life. Why I own a Mercedes-Benz? Because Ford Europe cant compete in the compact car market with their Focus, when it compare with the A-Class. The choice, when you have to paid the same amount of money for both, is the german car.

I´m not ready for an EV, but this new Mstang Mach E is the car that can convince me to buy an EV. Maybe in 5 years, when the Spain electric infraestructure will be ready....

Saludos a todos!

Marc

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jaguar F-Pace
Country flag
Hi there

This week I pre-ordered a Carbonized Grey First Edition Mach E as the successor for my current Jag F-Pace.

Marc.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.