MMil

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E
Country flag
The other day I started my car and have no audio. everything in the car works but the radio and if I make a call. Volume control will not get past zero. I did a reset but no luck. Any ideas?
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
The other day I started my car and have no audio. everything in the car works but the radio and if I make a call. Volume control will not get past zero. I did a reset but no luck. Any ideas?
Good morning! If you send over a DM with your VIN and Ford dealer info, I can look into your audio concerns on my end.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Did you reboot the sync screen?

OP
OP

MMil

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E
Country flag

Mach-Lee

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Sci/Eng
Country flag
You have some codes a dealer needs to take care of. You have a 12V drain and your ACM should be updated and reset. Mention this SSM to your service advisor: SSM 50739 - Audio Inoperative - No Sound From Audio Speakers.
Sponsored