grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
I‘m in close contact with the German FORD online headquarter. I changed my reservation to times but couldn‘t see any of my changes.

Beginning with the start of my reservation in February this year I had problems with this internet side. The Ford dealer I choosed wasn‘t at least able to be connected with my reservation. After several telefon calls and one week later with the German Ford online headquarter they told me that the internet side was made in India and the conservation with them is really complicate. And after two weeks a got my reservation.

I swear, there are many mistakes in this side - believe me.
I had a similar problem. My original order was for RWD SR on 29 February. Changed to RWD ER 9 March. Got confirmation from FORD UK but didn't reflect on my account. There was a glitch like today and my account went back to old order. After contacting Ford UK it changed again. Seems like everyone they do an upgrade the MME side of things gets mucked up. Will watch with keen eyes
Sponsored

JoelOclock

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E Premium ER AWD
Country flag
Were you one of the folks who received a pre-approval? That may be the difference. I'd think about 1.9%.
I know they’re just placeholders butfor what it’s worth I wasn’t preapproved for any amount either and got 1.9 or 0.9 depending on finance or option

mikeho

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
Just confirmed that Frontier Ford (spoke to Keith, one of the Sales Managers) that they will NOT charge ADM and will accept the X-Plan if Ford allows it.

JoelOclock

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E Premium ER AWD
Country flag
So if my reservation can be converted up until December, but order priority still goes off reservation time stamp, how does that work if I convert reservation to order in October but someone with later time stamp than me converts today?

basically, how long can I leave converting to an order before it Will start to delay my delivery?

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag

OP
OP
jhalkias

jhalkias

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 RR ME FE, '22 Corsair GT, '22 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Benefit Fund Administrator
Country flag
John, I'm a retired Ford employee and I have a Ford account but it doesn't say Fordpass, was that a special account you created.
FordPass is an account you set up with the app on your phone for all of your Ford vehicles. You set up an account and put in your VIN numbers, and you can track your cars, etc. and my dad was a Ford retiree! I’m still loyal to the brand. Want to add you can also set up a FordPass account online with a computer. No need to use a phone and app.

macgyver60

First Name
michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium AWD Ext Range
Country flag
Has anyone figured out how to use your family discount when placing your order? It seems like you have to agree to the current price when you place the order and there is no way to apply the discount.Perhaps that has to be done later?

stangmatt21

First Name
Matt | macheauto
Threads
Reaction score
Website
threads.net
Vehicles
'21 GTPE, '22 Lightning, VW R32, '66 Must Conv.
Occupation
Digital Product Manager
Country flag
UPDATE: The site appears to have a problem with Mac/iPhone/iPad. I used a Windows PC & Chrome and didn't have a problem.

Anyone else getting an error from the order site when trying to make your payment? I get a screen that says "Looks like we’re having trouble connecting to your wallet right now. Please check back soon." I can't find any wallet or way to save a payment method to my profile.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

Cnote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Corvette Stingray, 2021 Mach E premium SR RWD
Country flag
Are you trying to use the card that was saved from your original reservation? I had to change cards from the Amex I used for my original reservation. Put in a new Mastercard and it went through. Not sure if an Amex issue, or an issue with the saved card.
You helped me out with this post so much, I was frustrated at how I was getting stuck in a loop. I even tried adding the same card again as a new card but it didn't work until a used a different card.

Maric

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue FE
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I had a chat with the local Ford Fleet Manager who called me after I placed my order. His dealership has already had 18 orders submitted. This car is looking to be huge success for Ford.

Cnote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Corvette Stingray, 2021 Mach E premium SR RWD
Country flag
Well it's doing the same thing with my Discover card. Under the Payment Terms, it has all 4 card processing companies listed. I'm pretty frustrated this morning. I typically avoid using my bank card for something that I don't tangibly have in-hand... especially something like this when I haven't even test driven the damn thing.
Same here. Used the same card that was used to place the reservation but it wasn't until I switched to a Visa that it worked. No messages, just getting stuck in a loop.

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
Has anyone figured out how to use your family discount when placing your order? It seems like you have to agree to the current price when you place the order and there is no way to apply the discount.Perhaps that has to be done later?
AXZ plans will be applied later, not during ordering. That will be settled when you are setting up financing, closer to delivery.

Maric

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue FE
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
So am I understanding that people have had their orders confirmed by their Dealership? If so I'm going to push for confirmation to get that price set in stone.
Sponsored