Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
I emailed my dealer asking if they knew anything and they said I need to wait till the 30th. Now seeing in writing my original reservation spot will hold I'm in no rush. I was able to confirm with my dealer that they will accept the "X" plan and no ADM. I ordered the FE if that matters.
You should be able to go in today and see all of your information and place the order. With an FE there are no decisions to make.
Sponsored

machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR FE 21', Leaf 18' and Bronco BadLands 2022
Occupation
IT
Country flag
You should be able to go in today and see all of your information and place the order. With an FE there are no decisions to make.
What am I missing then?

Ford Mustang Mach-E Order site is up! Screen Shot 2020-06-28 at 8.48.03 AM

Paulalex01

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1999 F-150, 2019 Miata, 2009 Element
Occupation
Retired - Electrical Engineer
Country flag
What am I missing then?

Ford Mustang Mach-E Order site is up! Screen Shot 2020-06-28 at 8.48.03 AM
Are you logged into Ford.com? You have to have an account. Did you order a GT? GT orders cannot be ordered till December.

Paulalex01

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
That looks like my GT reservation page. It seems we'll have to wait until December if that's also what you're ordering.
I'm calling helpline and dealer tomorrow morning. I did not realize I ordered a GT. I want a Premium, AWD, Extended Battery. I don't want to wait till December to order. Not even sure they'll allow in December. If I have to cancel my order, I'm walking away.

They need a button on the GT "wait till December' order page that asks if you want to change models.

krafty81

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME AWD EX Premium, 2023 Lexus RX350h
Country flag
I Just talked to my Dealer, Turtle-Click Ford at Southern California. They told me they will not offer x-plan pricing. I Will have to wait until Monday to call Ford to change my dealer before I convert to order.
I don't see how your dealer could choose NOT to accept X-plan. I have never heard of that one...

Paulalex01

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
I don't see how your dealer could choose NOT to accept X-plan. I have never heard of that one...
Dealers must opt into Ford's AXZD-Plan pricing.

machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR FE 21', Leaf 18' and Bronco BadLands 2022
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Are you logged into Ford.com? You have to have an account. Did you order a GT? GT orders cannot be ordered till December.
Yes and I ordered the FE, it just says wait for the invite to complete the order. I spoke with my dealer and he said the 30th. Not sure if there is a rhyme or reason but it does appear to be a soft launch and not all at once.

Paulalex01

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Yes and I ordered the FE, it just says wait for the invite to complete the order. I spoke with my dealer and he said the 30th. Not sure if there is a rhyme or reason but it does appear to be a soft launch and not all at once.
Evidently, soft launch only allows Premium, RT.1, and Select to order.

ConejoRed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CA Route 1 Mach-E, Chevrolet Volt
Country flag
I hope Ford realizes that their helpline is going to be slammed on Monday with folks wanting to change dealers or their model and plans accordingly. I will be one on them trying to change dealers. I could stay with my current dealer but their responses to inquiries have been lackluster (took days and then they seemed to just be canned responses) so want to change to the one dealer that responded quickly and seemed eager for the business (Galpin).

Paulalex01

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
I hope Ford realizes that their helpline is going to be slammed on Monday with folks wanting to change dealers or their model and plans accordingly. I will be one on them trying to change dealers. I could stay with my current dealer but their responses to inquiries have been lackluster (took days and then they seemed to just be canned responses) so want to change to the one dealer that responded quickly and seemed eager for the business (Galpin).
Yes, and better call tomorrow. Tuesday, may well be a cluster f**k.

mamejunkie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Mach-E '21, Premium Mach-E '22
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
I Just talked to my Dealer, Turtle-Click Ford at Southern California. They told me they will not offer x-plan pricing. I Will have to wait until Monday to call Ford to change my dealer before I convert to order.
Might want to specify the city. There are a few Tuttle-Click Ford in Southern California. The one in Irvine will accept AZX plan pricing.

RidetheLightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1968 Mustang, 2007 Mustang GT
Country flag
Yup! Galpin Ford emailed me as soon as I started the order process. They’re great. I haven’t fully committed yet but will order in the next couple days

mamejunkie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Mach-E '21, Premium Mach-E '22
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
I hope some of the dealerships that charge ADM reads these forums or get report from Ford to the extent of "Hmmm....we got no orders for Mach-E but all the dealerships near us has dozens of orders...maybe we should rethink the ADM"

utena

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
370z
Country flag
Oh. Here is Good News for CA members.
Star Ford seems adjusted their ADM today.
Removed $1,000 ADM when I check my account again.
Actually I sent email yesterday to Star Ford and ask about Charge ADM and incentives.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Order site is up! star ford ADM-02
Sponsored

Last edited: