Tim253253

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E
Country flag
Could someone check the status and pending updates for my 2022 GT VIN?
My car hasn’t updated in months, my last update was 4.2.5 Heater enhancement

3FMTK4SE8NMA08418

Thank you
Tim
Sponsored

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum EcoBoost
Occupation
Auto Sales
Country flag

ATL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1979 Trans Am, 2016 Mustang GT
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Country flag
Could someone check the status and pending updates for my 2022 GT VIN?
My car hasn’t updated in months, my last update was 4.2.5 Heater enhancement

3FMTK4SE8NMA08418

Thank you
Tim
I am at the identical same spot as you, Tim. Feels kind of like Ford forgot us, right? I checked and got the same answer at the dealer... "Luck of the (update) draw."

I'll make more of a fuss if the Tesla update doesn't arrive by the time my adapter does--or at least if I need to road trip and want Supercharger access.

OP
OP

Tim253253

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E
Country flag
Before the updates last year the car hadn’t updated for a while, it went to dealer for a recall and, there was a failed update, after the visit I got a ton of updates. Then since October nothing. I am with you on the Tesla update.

ATL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1979 Trans Am, 2016 Mustang GT
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Country flag
Before the updates last year the car hadn’t updated for a while, it went to dealer for a recall and, there was a failed update, after the visit I got a ton of updates. Then since October nothing. I am with you on the Tesla update.
Very similar to my experience. Hardly anything from new for about 7 months, then a flood over summer where I was up to date with pretty much everybody else, then nada.

Handsfree

Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MachE
Occupation
Business Owner
Country flag
Very similar to my experience. Hardly anything from new for about 7 months, then a flood over summer where I was up to date with pretty much everybody else, then nada.
What is up with the up date draw. Is there a reason why all cars are not updated at the same time?? Can anyone imagine what it would be like if Apple updated only certain phones and skipped others. No one would buy their product. So Ford has made it a draw and not a system. Sure wish the sales person started the conversation off with “ luck of the draw if your get updates” now let’s get you into your luck of the draw vehicle. OMG, how unprofessional.