Pallsapp info

Plutoman15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Excursion, Expedition
Country flag
Newark is the only port that fits our timeline from Veracruz. Looking promising for you.

6AA843F0-CE3F-4E16-8FC9-230B8364DE97.png

mkhuffman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT, Jeep GC-L, VW Jetta
Country flag
I just looked at your past post and our dates are nearly identical except for the last vvr entry. We both were shipped offsite on Sept 2 and both released from chip delay on Sept 30. But then mine says shipped Oct 1 and remains at the plant (which can’t be correct since it was sent off site) and yours shows Veracruz. Sure seems like mine should be with yours but the system didn’t update correctly. ?
I wish I knew which way my car went. The Ford person that was helping me was rechecking after it appeared the train loading didn’t happen as he thought and has gone quiet while rechecking where my car is. Either he got busy or is having trouble finding it.

Hoping he finds it on the East coast with yours.

If so it is strange it did not indicate Veracruz like yours did. Also strange the only reporting still has it at the plant. ??‍♂
@Accord07 and @Plutoman15, I think both of you should be very encouraged because I think it is almost certain your cars were on that ship with mine. I have seen other posts on this forum about the unreliability of the VVR. Not only that, my dealer contacted Ford last week looking for my car and was told it is still in Mexico. That was false - it was on a ship and not far from Newark. My VVR just happened to be correct but all the verification I did was unable to confirm that it really was on a ship. (BTW - why is it that members in this forum are better at locating cars than Ford is????)

Be optimistic! I think your cars will be delivered soon! Maybe your dealers can check with Ford and find out if they are in Newark as well. Not sure how mine figured that out, but I expect he called his Ford rep. Send your dealer the manifest and maybe that will help.

Carlos J. Marrero

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
@Accord07 and @Plutoman15, I think both of you should be very encouraged because I think it is almost certain your cars were on that ship with mine. I have seen other posts on this forum about the unreliability of the VVR. Not only that, my dealer contacted Ford last week looking for my car and was told it is still in Mexico. That was false - it was on a ship and not far from Newark. My VVR just happened to be correct but all the verification I did was unable to confirm that it really was on a ship. (BTW - why is it that members in this forum are better at locating cars than Ford is????)

Be optimistic! I think your cars will be delivered soon! Maybe your dealers can check with Ford and find out if they are in Newark as well. Not sure how mine figured that out, but I expect he called his Ford rep. Send your dealer the manifest and maybe that will help.
Mine is still in a black hole. the shipping date on all trackers is September 21st. Nothing is known about the car. I contacted the dealership last October 20 and they told me that by chance it left that same day at dawn on October 20 on a train from Mexico. The destination is in Atlanta. Palsapp to this day is still pending. I don't know if he'll be on that ship too.

ScottMcCool

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Red Premium AWD ER MME
Country flag
Sorry to be jumping in the middle of the thread. I have a February order that was supposedly shipped on October 8 to Orlando. I don't think it is on the ship that you all are talking about. Palsapp says nothing. Any ideas?

mkhuffman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Sorry to be jumping in the middle of the thread. I have a February order that was supposedly shipped on October 8 to Orlando. I don't think it is on the ship that you all are talking about. Palsapp says nothing. Any ideas?
I suspect they would not ocean ship a car destined for FL to Newark, but anything is possible if Ford has maxed out the KC train and is taking alternative paths to move cars. Keep asking your dealer for the VVR and it might show something that gives a clue to where it is. Palsapp is only useful if your car goes to KC, so it is worth checking, but it won't show anything if your car took another route.

Mine is still in a black hole. the shipping date on all trackers is September 21st. Nothing is known about the car. I contacted the dealership last October 20 and they told me that by chance it left that same day at dawn on October 20 on a train from Mexico. The destination is in Atlanta. Palsapp to this day is still pending. I don't know if he'll be on that ship too.
Atlanta is closer to Newark, and I believe the ship may drop cars at other ports. So your car may show up soon. Keep asking for the VVR.

Carlos J. Marrero

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
I suspect they would not ocean ship a car destined for FL to Newark, but anything is possible if Ford has maxed out the KC train and is taking alternative paths to move cars. Keep asking your dealer for the VVR and it might show something that gives a clue to where it is. Palsapp is only useful if your car goes to KC, so it is worth checking, but it won't show anything if your car took another route.

Atlanta is closer to Newark, and I believe the ship may drop cars at other ports. So your car may show up soon. Keep asking for the VVR.
Does anyone know a train company with the name FerroMex or something like that? I think the dealer mentioned some of that to me.

ScottMcCool

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Red Premium AWD ER MME
Country flag
Thanks for the response. My dealer has been great, but repeatedly ignores my request for the VVR. So I have stopped asking for it.

My palsapp has an origin of Jacksonville, which has a big port. But one of the guys here pointed out that the palsapp was set up in July before the chip hold. So it probably doesn't apply.

I'd just like to get an idea of when it will get here. I don't trust the Ford Tracker. While I am on that subject, my Ford tracker has a build date, but still not check mark under shipped. The other tracker sites do show a ship date of 10/8. Who do I believe?

mkhuffman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Thanks for the response. My dealer has been great, but repeatedly ignores my request for the VVR. So I have stopped asking for it.

My palsapp has an origin of Jacksonville, which has a big port. But one of the guys here pointed out that the palsapp was set up in July before the chip hold. So it probably doesn't apply.

I'd just like to get an idea of when it will get here. I don't trust the Ford Tracker. While I am on that subject, my Ford tracker has a build date, but still not check mark under shipped. The other tracker sites do show a ship date of 10/8. Who do I believe?
Believe it shipped on 10/08.

Palsapp has nothing to do with the chip hold, and it is useful if your car moves through KC. But only if Ford uses Jack Cooper to move your car. Ford might use another trucking company so obviously the Jack Cooper site will have no data to report in that situation.

Don't give up on the VVR. It is the most reliable source of information, even though it is often unreliable. ;-)

ScottMcCool

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Red Premium AWD ER MME
Country flag
Believe it shipped on 10/08.

Palsapp has nothing to do with the chip hold, and it is useful if your car moves through KC. But only if Ford uses Jack Cooper to move your car. Ford might use another trucking company so obviously the Jack Cooper site will have no data to report in that situation.

Don't give up on the VVR. It is the most reliable source of information, even though it is often unreliable. ;-)
Thanks. I sent my salesman an email asking for the VVR. He has been great for 8 months about answering my emails, but always clams up when I ask for the VVR, why would that be?

LOL, yes, I realize that palsapp has nothing to do with the chip hold. The person on the forum was just making the point that I was wondering why my palsapp had jacksonville instead of KC for the origin, that it was made 4 months ago and might not apply to how they are actually shipping it now. You make a good point, I tend to look at Palsapp as the gospel shipping truth. It isn't that. But it is like the only source that I have, right? Other than the VVR which I haven't had any luck getting.

Fjc2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E GT
Country flag
Mine finally updated in palsapp. Now it lists my dealer in Michigan in the Destination field. First time the palsapp info changed at all. FYI for those tracking their own, mine was built Sept 27th, and shipped on Oct 4th.
And now today, it changed to Dispatched. Hopefully it’s on the road to my dealer, and I’ll get it next week!

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
My GT is at the last leg of the trip and they can't find a trucker to deliver it to the dealer. Welcome to the new world order....

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag
My GT is at the last leg of the trip and they can't find a trucker to deliver it to the dealer. Welcome to the new world order....
I think I’m in the same ring of hell as you

mkhuffman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Thanks. I sent my salesman an email asking for the VVR. He has been great for 8 months about answering my emails, but always clams up when I ask for the VVR, why would that be?

LOL, yes, I realize that palsapp has nothing to do with the chip hold. The person on the forum was just making the point that I was wondering why my palsapp had jacksonville instead of KC for the origin, that it was made 4 months ago and might not apply to how they are actually shipping it now. You make a good point, I tend to look at Palsapp as the gospel shipping truth. It isn't that. But it is like the only source that I have, right? Other than the VVR which I haven't had any luck getting.
Your palsapp has Jacksonville because that is the final destination before the regional car carrier takes it to your dealer. Mine has New Castle DE, the end of rail line from KC. I am guessing there is a rail line from KC to Jacksonville. They might also ship it on a ocean vessel to the Jacksonville port. As you said, there are multiple paths and companies that could be utilized besides Jack Cooper.

It could be your salesman is concerned about the confidential notice on the VVR, but many dealers share it so it does seem strange. Here is what is printed on the VVR:

Ford Mustang Mach-E Pallsapp info 1635710483345

mkhuffman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
@Plutoman15 and @Accord07, I got the VVR from my dealer and it appears they will be using Diversified Automotive to ship it to the dealer. Diversified also serves PA, so that is even more reason to think they would ship your cars to the Newark port, just like they did with mine.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Pallsapp info 1635711181257

I don't see any way to check the location of the car on the Diversified site, so that will just be another black hole I guess. Unless I call them, but I am not planning to do that.
Sponsored