Pallsapp info

Accord07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Star White Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
For what it’s worth before palsapp populated any actual data, the placeholder for my vin said New Castle. Not sure if that means my area of VA is serviced or not but it’s an interesting point
Here is a satellite view, City of Wilmington is separated from New Castle by the Norfolk Southern tracks. Norfolk Southern's rail yard is on the New Castle side, and across Pigeon Point Road there is a larger lot for car storage where United Road picks up its loads. There is also a lot on the Port of Wilmington side (east of the oil storage tanks) to store automobiles, presumably for import and export via ocean vessels, but in recent years the port has done only a limited amount of export (of customized vehicles) and no import at all. When I worked in the area almost 20 years ago I often saw the lot with the New Beetles.

Given the proximity, the VVR showing your car at Port of Wilmington isn't wrong. Even Norfolk Southern's system map calls its terminal Port of Wilmington, despite it being on the New Castle side.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Pallsapp info New Castle
Sponsored

WJKramer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT
Country flag
If none of the new Ford vehicles coming into your dealer is from New Castle, DE, then maybe it is not the distribution point for that dealer at all. As far as I can tell dealers in the Philadelphia metro area throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Delaware are supplied through New Castle, DE. F-150's share the same train rides from Kansas City, while Explorers and Mavericks are picked up at some other locations and transported to New Castle by train.

Here is a CA Rt. 1 at a New Jersey dealer, marked up by $5K:

https://www.echelonfordinc.com/new/...g+Mach-E-2d905dbc0a0e09b0478894ff314be8d6.htm

It was delivered last Tuesday, along with two Explorers, two Mavericks, and three F-150's (one of which sustained damage according to the United Road delivery receipt). This appears to be a larger than usually delivery to one dealer, most of the deliveries are half of that size and from time to time contain nothing but one single MME - they can do that because one full load may contain vehicles for multiple dealers.
They are coming from there apparently just don’t seem to show up for me.

Accord07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
They are coming from there apparently just don’t seem to show up for me.
Yeah, that's odd.

Yeah, United Road is weird for me. I put in my VIN and it says its going to Leonardstown, MD which is not my dealer or even the state I live in, but they've recognized my VIN since about the same time palsapp did. I guess I'm still in a black hole
That's very strange indeed. If the paperwork is wrong, I wonder if there is any chance of your car going to the wrong dealership. o_O

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag
Yeah, that's odd.

That's very strange indeed. If the paperwork is wrong, I wonder if there is any chance of your car going to the wrong dealership. o_O
My only saving grace is that every other tracker lists my dealership as correct

Accord07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
My only saving grace is that every other tracker lists my dealership as correct
My dealer received a GT from New Castle overnight. Order date 5/3, production date 9/25, ship date 10/5, to NS in KC on 10/20. Maybe I should go ask if it is available for sale. Sigh...

Hope yours is transported out of there soon!

tacobellcow

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
(Ordered: '21 Select (Silver w/appearance pack)
Occupation
Advertising Sales
Country flag
Oct. 4 ship date for me. Palsapp is still showing "null" and "pending". Just asked my dealer for a VVR.

WJKramer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT
Country flag
My dealer received a GT from New Castle overnight. Order date 5/3, production date 9/25, ship date 10/5, to NS in KC on 10/20. Maybe I should go ask if it is available for sale. Sigh...

Hope yours is transported out of there soon!
What dealer? Do you have a VIN? My car has the same dates and I haven’t heard anything yet. I’m in MD.

yeryer

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e GT
Country flag
I'm another east coast buyer whose chip delayed order shipped October 8th. I love that this forum tracked our MMEs down to Newark! Of course the palsapp never updated during my frequent checks.

Now I'm checking unitedroad.com constantly to find the last leg of the trip. Has anyone on the October 8 boat seen truck movement yet?

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag
So those of you obsessively tracking like I did, I have a Public Service Announcement.

If you look on United Road Trucking and the destination shows something other than your dealer, your car will be delivered incorrectly. My car was delivered today and I was all excited until my dealer called me and said its 3 hours away because someone fat fingered the invoice. If United Trucking doesn't show your dealership, get on the phone and make it change.

Accord07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
So those of you obsessively tracking like I did, I have a Public Service Announcement.

If you look on United Road Trucking and the destination shows something other than your dealer, your car will be delivered incorrectly. My car was delivered today and I was all excited until my dealer called me and said its 3 hours away because someone fat fingered the invoice. If United Trucking doesn't show your dealership, get on the phone and make it change.
Unbelievable! Yes, someone definitely messed up the invoice; on the other hand your dealer could have caught this earlier, I am sure they know you have been eagerly waiting for this car and if someone just checked the inbound queue he might have noticed it was never there to begin with.

ScottMcCool

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Red Premium AWD ER MME
Country flag
Sorry, I'm jumping back in. I'm not following what is going on, can somebody dumb it down for me? To review, My Mach e was ordered in February, built on July 13, finally got the chip on October 7. The seg tracker says it was shipped on Oct 8 but the official ford tracker still does not have a chip mark under shipped. Palsapp says origin Jacksonville, destination null for the past 4 months.. United Road doesn't recognize my Vin at all.

I asked the dealer for the VVR and he just sent this:

Vehicle Visibility Details

Order Date 2/27/2021

Build Week 7/11/2021

Status Shipped CONVOY

Primary Status In Transit

Status Date 10/26/2021 12:10:00 PM EST

ETA 11/16/2021 - 11/22/2021

What does this all mean?

mkhuffman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT, Jeep GC-L, VW Jetta
Country flag
I'm another east coast buyer whose chip delayed order shipped October 8th. I love that this forum tracked our MMEs down to Newark! Of course the palsapp never updated during my frequent checks.

Now I'm checking unitedroad.com constantly to find the last leg of the trip. Has anyone on the October 8 boat seen truck movement yet?
My GT was on the boat from Mexico, arrived in Port Newark on 10/28, and was delivered to the dealer on 11/2. I am going to pick it up on Monday (I have to fly from VA to NJ and drive it home). The dealer sent me pictures so I know it is really there!

By the way, they are using trucking companies in addition to United. The trucking company they used for my dealer was Diversified Automotive.

mkhuffman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT, Jeep GC-L, VW Jetta
Country flag
Status Shipped CONVOY

What does this all mean?
I have never seen anyone else report "CONVOY". I wonder if that means they are trucking the car directly to Jacksonville. Ford used a boat for a batch of cars released at the end of September, I assume because the KC rail line is at capacity. Maybe they are trucking another batch. Maybe your VVR can track it.

ScottMcCool

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Red Premium AWD ER MME
Country flag
I have never seen anyone else report "CONVOY". I wonder if that means they are trucking the car directly to Jacksonville. Ford used a boat for a batch of cars released at the end of September, I assume because the KC rail line is at capacity. Maybe they are trucking another batch. Maybe your VVR can track it.
Thanks for the reply. I guess that is good news, that it actually has been shipped.

My dealer said that was the VVR. Is that not it?

Accord07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Sorry, I'm jumping back in. I'm not following what is going on, can somebody dumb it down for me? To review, My Mach e was ordered in February, built on July 13, finally got the chip on October 7. The seg tracker says it was shipped on Oct 8 but the official ford tracker still does not have a chip mark under shipped. Palsapp says origin Jacksonville, destination null for the past 4 months.. United Road doesn't recognize my Vin at all.

I asked the dealer for the VVR and he just sent this:

Vehicle Visibility Details

Order Date 2/27/2021

Build Week 7/11/2021

Status Shipped CONVOY

What does this all mean?
You are the third forum members in Florida reporting "Shipped Convoy". As I recall the company was Consorcio De Servicios Internacionales Sa De Cv, based in Veracruz. Their English website is https://ws.csigroup.com.mx/csi-web/. All three of you also suffered delays due to chip hold. So a pattern is emerging.

Forget about palsapp.com, that freight bill was created automatically prior to your production date, it is useless now. You VIN does not show up at United Road because the last mile delivery from Norfolk Southern's Jacksonville rail yard would be handled by another trucking company we don't know about but is now irrelevant now anyway. As for me, the freight bills for Jack Cooper to move my car from Kansas City Southern to Norfolk Southern in Kansas City, and for United Road to perform the last mile delivery from Norfolk Southern in New Castle, Delaware to my dealer, were both generated on 7/6 along with the window sticker, eight days before my production date. They are also meaningless now as there was obviously a change of plan at Ford in late September/early October regarding the backlog held up by chip hold.

In a way knowing that your car is being transported toward the US by a Mexican trucking company improves the outlook for both of us: there is no doubt now you car is really in transit, and the chance of my car in the lot of 354 brought in by Grande Torino is also higher - my reasoning is that 354 isn't large enough a number to include all cars destined for the East Coast from that backlog, but the odds would be better if they only cover Mid-Atlantic and New England.
Sponsored

Last edited: