Pallsapp info

Plutoman15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Excursion, Expedition
Country flag
@Plutoman15 and @Accord07, I got the VVR from my dealer and it appears they will be using Diversified Automotive to ship it to the dealer. Diversified also serves PA, so that is even more reason to think they would ship your cars to the Newark port, just like they did with mine.

1635711181257.png

I don't see any way to check the location of the car on the Diversified site, so that will just be another black hole I guess. Unless I call them, but I am not planning to do that.
Newark Oct 24 is still the most recent of any port in the US to receive mach-e’s from Veracruz.

Accord07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Star White Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
@Plutoman15 and @Accord07, I got the VVR from my dealer and it appears they will be using Diversified Automotive to ship it to the dealer. Diversified also serves PA, so that is even more reason to think they would ship your cars to the Newark port, just like they did with mine.

1635711181257.png

I don't see any way to check the location of the car on the Diversified site, so that will just be another black hole I guess. Unless I call them, but I am not planning to do that.
Excellent news! Thanks for sharing. Indeed it would make sense for Diversified Automotive Inc. to handle the last mile delivery. My dealer is along the I-95 corridor, less than 120 miles from the port.

View attachment 42742

According to DAI's website, they serve Ford at Port Newark in New Jersey and at Port Davisville in Rhode Island (Providence). Although normally the only Ford vehicles arriving Newark are Transit Connect vans from Valencia, Spain.

Last edited:

Accord07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
For those of you in the Southeast with July/August build delayed by chip hold, it is entirely possible that your cars will be sent via Norfolk Southern from Newark rather than Kansas City. But Grande Torino brought only 354 MME's, minus @mkhuffman 's vehicle which has been confirmed, there are only 353 left. I have no idea how many East Coast orders were stuck in the chip hold for varying length and were put on Grande Torino. Ford seems to use Grimaldi almost exclusively, yesterday I took a quick glance at Grimaldi's vessels built to transport automobiles, there was only one close to US East Coast and it was dropping off vehicles from Germany. It will most likely travel to Veracruz next, but it will be a while before it comes back north again.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Pallsapp info 1633011848192

Plutoman15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Excursion, Expedition
Country flag
Being told my got on the train last night so mine apparently was not on the boat :(
So I won't see my car for probably 4 more weeks.

mkhuffman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT, Jeep GC-L, VW Jetta
Country flag
Being told my got on the train last night so mine apparently was not on the boat :(
Dude, I am so sorry to hear that. I was sure your car was with mine. Is it the train to KC, or is it possible they have another route to take? Looking for the silver lining...

Accord07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Good luck to you! I don't know what else to say :( I probably mixed up your timeline with someone else's as I thought your car was supposed to have gotten onto a train a week ago.

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag
For those of you in the Southeast with July/August build delayed by chip hold, it is entirely possible that your cars will be sent via Norfolk Southern from Newark rather than Kansas City. But Grande Torino brought only 354 MME's, minus @mkhuffman 's vehicle which has been confirmed, there are only 353 left. I have no idea how many East Coast orders were stuck in the chip hold for varying length and were put on Grande Torino. Ford seems to use Grimaldi almost exclusively, yesterday I took a quick glance at Grimaldi's vessels built to transport automobiles, there was only one close to US East Coast and it was dropping off vehicles from Germany. It will most likely travel to Veracruz next, but it will be a while before it comes back north again.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Pallsapp info 1633011848192
I see a point on that map, Port Wilmington, which was where my VVR said my car was last week and hasn't updated since. Is there any visibility into that area? Palsapp has been useless for me since the 8th of Oct.

Plutoman15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Excursion, Expedition
Country flag
Good luck to you! I don't know what else to say :( I probably mixed up your timeline with someone else's as I thought your car was supposed to have gotten onto a train a week ago.
Yes, I was told is was suppose to get on the train last week but when it didn't, I was hopeful that it was because it was with your cars since the VVR has not updated since Oct 1. I have not seen the VVR since it was to load last night but am told it loaded. So 2 weeks to KC plus a week to New Castle plus any delays in off loading and loading that the 2 stops. probably 4 weeks or worse. ETA still says Nov 23 but I think that is doubtful now with trucking issues.

Accord07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I see a point on that map, Port Wilmington, which was where my VVR said my car was last week and hasn't updated since. Is there any visibility into that area? Palsapp has been useless for me since the 8th of Oct.
For visibility I suppose you can send in a drone for some footage - with a bright paint color your car should stand out easily! The address on receipts for past dealer deliveries is:

ORIGIN
FORD WILMINGTON RAMP (NS)
170 Pigeon Point Road
New Castle, DE 19720

Transit times have been very inconsistent - I see orders shipped 9/22 from Mexico delivered on 10/14, as well as orders shipped 9/24 delivered on 10/30, in both cases the dealer was about 50 miles from the rail yard.

United Road transport cars out of there, freight bills are probably generated a few days before production start just like the ones for Jack Cooper in Kansas City, but clicking on the receiving dealer's name doesn't lead to anything prior to delivery, and often remains the same even after delivery.

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
For visibility I suppose you can send in a drone for some footage - with a bright paint color your car should stand out easily! The address on receipts for past dealer deliveries is:

ORIGIN
FORD WILMINGTON RAMP (NS)
170 Pigeon Point Road
New Castle, DE 19720

Transit times have been very inconsistent - I see orders shipped 9/22 from Mexico delivered on 10/14, as well as orders shipped 9/24 delivered on 10/30, in both cases the dealer was about 50 miles from the rail yard.

United Road transport cars out of there, freight bills are probably generated a few days before production start just like the ones for Jack Cooper in Kansas City, but clicking on the receiving dealer's name doesn't lead to anything prior to delivery, and often remains the same even after delivery.
Yeah, United Road is weird for me. I put in my VIN and it says its going to Leonardstown, MD which is not my dealer or even the state I live in, but they've recognized my VIN since about the same time palsapp did. I guess I'm still in a black hole

WJKramer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT
Country flag
Yeah, United Road is weird for me. I put in my VIN and it says its going to Leonardstown, MD which is not my dealer or even the state I live in, but they've recognized my VIN since about the same time palsapp did. I guess I'm still in a black hole
I was able to make a United Road account and it seems to show me cars being transported to my dealer in MD for the last several months. However, not a single one is a Mach-E and not a single one is from Port Wilmington, DE. They all seem to be Explorers from Chicago, IL. Talking to my dealer they say it could be a long wait as it won't leave the lot until they can fill a truck up with cars.

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
I was able to make a United Road account and it seems to show me cars being transported to my dealer in MD for the last several months. However, not a single one is a Mach-E and not a single one is from Port Wilmington, DE. They all seem to be Explorers from Chicago, IL. Talking to my dealer they say it could be a long wait as it won't leave the lot until they can fill a truck up with cars.
Ugh, well that's disappointing. How were you able to create an account? Did you just use a personal email??

WJKramer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT
Country flag
Ugh, well that's disappointing. How were you able to create an account? Did you just use a personal email??
There is a register link when searching for you vin under delivery receipts. It only worked on mobile though.

Accord07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
If none of the new Ford vehicles coming into your dealer is from New Castle, DE, then maybe it is not the distribution point for that dealer at all. As far as I can tell dealers in the Philadelphia metro area throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Delaware are supplied through New Castle, DE. F-150's share the same train rides from Kansas City, while Explorers and Mavericks are picked up at some other locations and transported to New Castle by train.

Here is a CA Rt. 1 at a New Jersey dealer, marked up by $5K:

https://www.echelonfordinc.com/new/...g+Mach-E-2d905dbc0a0e09b0478894ff314be8d6.htm

It was delivered last Tuesday, along with two Explorers, two Mavericks, and three F-150's (one of which sustained damage according to the United Road delivery receipt). This appears to be a larger than usually delivery to one dealer, most of the deliveries are half of that size and from time to time contain nothing but one single MME - they can do that because one full load may contain vehicles for multiple dealers.

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
If none of the new Ford vehicles coming into your dealer is from New Castle, DE, then maybe it is not the distribution point for that dealer at all. As far as I can tell dealers in the Philadelphia metro area throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Delaware are supplied through New Castle, DE. F-150's share the same train rides from Kansas City, while Explorers and Mavericks are picked up at some other locations and transported to New Castle by train.

Here is a CA Rt. 1 at a New Jersey dealer, marked up by $5K:

https://www.echelonfordinc.com/new/...g+Mach-E-2d905dbc0a0e09b0478894ff314be8d6.htm

It was delivered last Tuesday, along with two Explorers, two Mavericks, and three F-150's (one of which sustained damage according to the United Road delivery receipt). This appears to be a larger than usually delivery to one dealer, most of the deliveries are half of that size and from time to time contain nothing but one single MME - they can do that because one full load may contain vehicles for multiple dealers.
For what it’s worth before palsapp populated any actual data, the placeholder for my vin said New Castle. Not sure if that means my area of VA is serviced or not but it’s an interesting point
Sponsored