Pallsapp info

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
Arrived in Richmond at 430am local time. I'm going to call my dealer and see if I can extract another VVR out of them today or any idea of when it's getting on a truck.

I predict they'll continue to tell me as little as possible.

I cannot figure out the United Road site to get registered for updates, but my car is listed there with my dealer as the destination so I know what's getting my car there at this point...
Yea!

Short haul to the dealer now.

It’ll officially be yours, “Soon.” (FordSpeak)
Sponsored

Scooby24

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME-GT Star White; '22 MME Prem AWD DGM
Occupation
Perioperative Revenue Manager
Country flag
Mine has been showing dispatched since Wed evening. Not sure what's up...maybe they are having trouble finding truckers in this market?

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
Mine has been showing dispatched since Wed evening. Not sure what's up...maybe they are having trouble finding truckers in this market?
They’re all on the way to the UK because of their BREXIT induced trucker shortage. Easy pea set, drive on the left, drive on the right? What could go wrong. ;) :eek:

mac123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e GT, 05Lexus GX470, Model Y,R1S (order)
Country flag
I'm so glad for you. Time to call my dealer to get a VVR out of them.

There was someone else on this forum who mentioned that their car was at Richmond for over a week before they attempted to truck it to the dealer and then had to deal with dead battery issues. I have half a mind to drive up to Richmond this afternoon to see if i can spot my car :)
Here's my latest VVR as of this morning. It looks like there's a delay in having these updates be reflected in ford's system. And here's what my dealer also said "We unfortunately will not have any idea of when it will arrive at our dealership once it arrives in Richmond. We are only notified once it is loaded onto a truck and en route to our dealership"

Ford Mustang Mach-E Pallsapp info 1634316755031

cvk71

First Name
CK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mach E GT, 2015 Lincoln MKZ, 1962 Ranchero,
Occupation
Operations Manager
Country flag
We've hit Fresno as of 40 minutes ago, so I'm betting that will be the case by sometime overnight.
Hope mine is on the same train

scoopman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 KIA EV6 GT, 2021 VW ID.4 Pro S
Occupation
former electric pony jockey
Country flag
Here's my latest VVR as of this morning. It looks like there's a delay in having these updates be reflected in ford's system. And here's what my dealer also said "We unfortunately will not have any idea of when it will arrive at our dealership once it arrives in Richmond. We are only notified once it is loaded onto a truck and en route to our dealership"

Ford Mustang Mach-E Pallsapp info 1634316755031
My dealer hasn't responded to me yet but I bet you're right. Oh well hopefully someone can pull a truck up there soon

Scooby24

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME-GT Star White; '22 MME Prem AWD DGM
Occupation
Perioperative Revenue Manager
Country flag
They’re all on the way to the UK because of their BREXIT induced trucker shortage. Easy pea set, drive on the left, drive on the right? What could go wrong. ;) :eek:
You laugh but my dealer said he's had some cars take weeks to get due to the trucker shortage. He also said last month one of his F150's went to Canada by mistake. Dude's giving me all kinds of new fears.

edit: but it looks like now I have a trip ID on palsapp. Looks like 3 vehicles going to my dealer, 2 to a dealer in Lawrence, KS. Getting closer.

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag
I’m sure I’m not the first to think this but this whole tracking nonsense could be streamlined with a simple “Find My Car” button in FordPass. Once you register your VIN, you could ping it and the modem/GPS responds with a map pin

scoopman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 KIA EV6 GT, 2021 VW ID.4 Pro S
Occupation
former electric pony jockey
Country flag
My dealer hasn't responded to me yet but I bet you're right. Oh well hopefully someone can pull a truck up there soon
My dealer tells me it will be scheduled for sometime next week they believe. Trying to get them to let me know when the truck will roll in since I live very nearby.

Valkyrja

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-e GTPE, Star White
Occupation
I hack things
Country flag
Nice!! Are you picking up today?
Depends on the dealer. I am headed out of the area for a bit due to a family emergency. I gave them the one hour I am available today to get it all done. We shall see if they are up to the task.

I really wish they had automated the process a bit more. It would have been great to have the financing squared away and basically just do the test drive and sign the papers. We bought our last two cars through Carvana because they were the only ones where we could 1) find what we were looking for and 2) fit in our insanely busy schedules.

Valkyrja

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-e GTPE, Star White
Occupation
I hack things
Country flag
Appears that the part where you can get a jumpstart on the financing process is broken on Ford's site, if you choose to go with Ford Options. Error at the top: SeriesWers is Mandatory and the incentives do not populate at all, breaking the rest of the process.