Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
OK, so palsapp.com isn't going to show anything other than a status of "pending" until my car arrives in KC, correct? So, until the train reached KC, do we bug our dealer for VVR while our primaryStatus is In Transit?

spanky99L

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Infiniti Q50, F250, 2000 Lightning
Occupation
I Blow Stuff Up
Country flag
OK, so palsapp.com isn't going to show anything other than a status of "pending" until my car arrives in KC, correct? So, until the train reached KC, do we bug our dealer for VVR while our primaryStatus is In Transit?
not really. The hidden data will show a "bayed" date in epoch time that will signify the train has "arrived." However nothing will populate until it is "delivered" to the ramp that is dependent upon where the vehicle is going.

Once it is "delivered" in palsapp, give it a few days before getting a VVR. It wont show "loaded" onto a railcar with the railcar number for up to a few days after its delivered to the ramp.

FWIW, mine was "delivered" in palsapp and the VVR shows it was loaded onto a rail car on the 12th (about 12 hours later according to the hidden data in Palsapp). However it hasn't moved since...

mkhuffman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT, Jeep GC-L, VW Jetta
Country flag
The VVR won't show anything until your car reaches KC. So I would not bug them until around two weeks after the car was shipped. Definitely bug them if palsapp shows they have delivered the car to the next train.

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
The VVR won't show anything until your car reaches KC. So I would not bug them until around two weeks after the car was shipped. Definitely bug them if palsapp shows they have delivered the car to the next train.
OK cool. So as of the time it leaves the factory until it arrives in KC it’s in an information black hole.

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag
OK cool. So as of the time it leaves the factory until it arrives in KC it’s in an information black hole.
And us on the east coast, it’s a black hole after it leaves KC too

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Looking at palsapp and trying to contact the dealer like

Ford Mustang Mach-E Pallsapp info D050DA4E-11D2-44F1-BF5D-E90431CA8A06

mkhuffman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
And us on the east coast, it’s a black hole after it leaves KC too
So the rail car tracking only works for west coast bound trains? I didn't know that. Bummer.

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
So the rail car tracking only works for west coast bound trains? I didn't know that. Bummer.
At least for mine. It worked for the move from KC to Decatur IL but then turned to “there are no updates for this car”

mkhuffman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
At least for mine. It worked for the move from KC to Decatur IL but then turned to “there are no updates for this car”
My car is apparently in the Gulf of Mexico somewhere, looking for a port. Or it is just about to hit KC. I have no idea but I keep checking palsapp hoping it is really in KC.

site.png

jeffMachE

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-350, XC60, RR Prem Ex4 (rcvd 11/21)
Country flag
Hopefully yours doesn't fall in the the same state as mine. Nearly 4 weeks of a black hole for mine since it "shipped" on 9/21.

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
Some tesla models are now showing almost a year to deliver, so the fact that ours are at least on the way is still better than most. transport has taken a hit and delays are the norm. they'll get to us little by little eventually.

scoopman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 KIA EV6 GT, 2021 VW ID.4 Pro S
Occupation
former electric pony jockey
Country flag
It does this from time to time. I believe sometimes the system is down for maintenance or the train hasn't passed a station within enough time, and they time out old info. Call again and it'll update later on.
Sponsored