Pallsapp info

alexgorod

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Job 2 MME Premium SR AWD (21 CR-V - wife's)
Occupation
DBA
Country flag
Any update in palsapp is a good update. What does status "Dispatched" mean? That the truck left Kansas?
Ford Mustang Mach-E Pallsapp info 1634940601587
Sponsored

spanky99L

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Infiniti Q50, F250, 2000 Lightning
Occupation
I Blow Stuff Up
Country flag
Hello All,
I ordered a Rapid Red GT. First time posting and wanted to share my timeline:
Ordered: 6/8
Scheduled for production: 9/6
Built: 9/18
Shipped: 9/20
Ford ETA: 11/5-11/11
Delivered: 10/20

Palsapp never updated beyond showing delivered in KC on 10/2. Beyond the 10/2 update I did not receive any other updates until an email came from Ford 2 hours prior to vehicle delivery. VVR was useless, 2+ weeks ago it showed the vehicle in Canada!

Hope all the deliveries are early. Definitely make sure you ask/get a 2nd key fob. I challenged the dealer and they finally agreed after a having to "check".
What Dealer?

Mine shipped 9/25 so it looks like mine should arrive next week based on yours.

Jeffvisor

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach-e
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
yeah but my dealer wasn't able to screw me with ADM and was forced to take Xplan by me, so they offered me $14k for a car Carvana just offered me $24,500 -- so I'd have to have a pretty high sales tax rate to make the dealer's low-ball offer worth it....
Wow yes big difference.

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag

EELinneman

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E GT Performance Edition
Occupation
Sr. Dir Cloud & Projects
Country flag
I'll be the first to admin, maybe I'm a little too deep in the weeds, but I am trying to figure out the distribution of cars out of Kansas City heading west. I suspect that they go to the Big Lift facility about 20 minutes from where I live. Here is where I got this idea

Rail Insider-New Denver-area facility a 'Big Lift' to BNSF's automotive business. Information For Rail Career Professionals From Progressive Railroading Magazine

It shows up on the map here:
https://goo.gl/maps/j8oQbEt3AndMHX1N8

If so, then my car will be train delivered about 5 miles from my dealership. Any guesses as to how many days that will take?

mac123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e GT, 05Lexus GX470, Model Y,R1S (order)
Country flag
I finally took delivery of my GT yesterday. She's a beauty and I love the drive and the handling. Here's a timeline for me. Ordered 05/01, Built 09/18, Shipped : 09/20. Arrived in KC: 10/02. Shipped from KC 10/09. Arrived Richmond, CA on BNSF : 10/14. Delivered to dealer : 10/21. Took delivery 10/22.

Walnut Creek Ford have been exemplary in how they handled this. NO ADM's. They kept sending me VVR's almost daily. financing was agreed upon days in advance. I did credit application online, walked into the dealer and the paper work was ready for me to sign, and the car was ready for pickup.

This car is worth the wait!!

Ford Mustang Mach-E Pallsapp info EFFECTS
Ford Mustang Mach-E Pallsapp info IMG_6565 (1)

dlallen1029

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021Mach E
Country flag
I finally took delivery of my GT yesterday. She's a beauty and I love the drive and the handling. Here's a timeline for me. Ordered 05/01, Built 09/18, Shipped : 09/20. Arrived in KC: 10/02. Shipped from KC 10/09. Arrived Richmond, CA on BNSF : 10/14. Delivered to dealer : 10/21. Took delivery 10/22.

Walnut Creek Ford have been exemplary in how they handled this. NO ADM's. They kept sending me VVR's almost daily. financing was agreed upon days in advance. I did credit application online, walked into the dealer and the paper work was ready for me to sign, and the car was ready for pickup.

This car is worth the wait!!

nice!

Walnut Creek is my dealer too. Just got a VVR yesterday showing it was passing through AZ so hopefully i’m not too far away.

This dealer has been amazing from start to finish though.

rfrommd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME Premium ER RWD
Country flag
So on a lark, I put my vin into Palsapp despite the only indication that my car might exist is that my build week was 10/18 (so no tracker updates other than "in production", no modules). I got back a freight bill # and an origin of New Castle DE.

Other than perhaps knowing that I can track it obsessively on the last leg to my dealer, does this have any meaning? Can it give me some confidence that even if the trackers haven't updated, that there's some hope that I can soon start fretting over transit rather than fretting over chip hold or other build delays?

Plutoman15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Excursion, Expedition
Country flag
So on a lark, I put my vin into Palsapp despite the only indication that my car might exist is that my build week was 10/18 (so no tracker updates other than "in production", no modules). I got back a freight bill # and an origin of New Castle DE.

Other than perhaps knowing that I can track it obsessively on the last leg to my dealer, does this have any meaning? Can it give me some confidence that even if the trackers haven't updated, that there's some hope that I can soon start fretting over transit rather than fretting over chip hold or other build delays?
Unfortunately no. It only means at some point they plan to move your car. Min said shipped Oct 1 and I have learned my car will not start north until tomorrow when it get on the first train ride from Mexico. So it sat for over 3 weeks.

Palspapp will say delivered to such and such ramp when it gets to KC and actually gets moved off the first train from Mexico to KC.

WJKramer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT
Country flag

I am in MD also and this is how mine went (and is ongoing). First, sounds like your car has not been built yet. When it ships though it will go from Mexico to Kansas City, MO. When it arrives in KC palsapp will update from New Castle DE to the Norfolk Southern Rail Yard in Birmingham MO once moved. The trucking company used in the MD area is United Road. You can make an account there and when the NS train leaves MO your United Road info will update with a Railcar number which will allow you to track it by phone with NS until it reaches Wilmington, DE (New Castle). Good luck.

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Looks like my car arrived yesterday in KC:

Trip #OriginDestinationDestination NameFreight Bill #VINStatus
1361297068Kansas CityKANSAS CITY, KSARGENTINE RAMP13636590863FMTK4SX4MMxxxxxxDelivered on
Oct 24 2021

Tail is wagging uncontrollably. ?

bs1055

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Eng/M&A
Country flag
Looks like my car arrived yesterday in KC:

Trip #OriginDestinationDestination NameFreight Bill #VINStatus
1361297068Kansas CityKANSAS CITY, KSARGENTINE RAMP13636590863FMTK4SX4MMxxxxxxDelivered on
Oct 24 2021

Tail is wagging uncontrollably. ?
When was it shipped?
Sponsored