Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mustang Mach E Premium
Occupation
B2B Sales Director
Country flag
I am having the same issue @Ford Motor Company . Phone calls goes through but lots of static and voice cuts in and out....have to disconnect and try again.

Samsung Note 20+ phone.
Sponsored

RedDragon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Mach E AWD Premium Ext Bat - Rapid Red
Country flag
Somehow in the last two months google and / or Ford broke the Android auto experience. It was working perfectly before. @Ford Motor Company please work with Google and get this ironed out

Fremont Kid

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach e Premium AWD
Occupation
Retired IT
Country flag
Hey there! I can look into your Mach-E’s Bluetooth concerns on my end if you’d like. Will you send us a private message with your VIN and dealership info?
I don't understand your response. Everyone responding to this thread is voicing the same problem. People from various states and different year vehicles, and you are asking for an individual VIN and dealer. This is an endemic issue. While I appreciate you as a Ford rep getting involved, don't treat this as a problem with an individual vehicle.

Jim54

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Chevy SS 2017 Honda Ridgeline
Occupation
Finance
Country flag
Yes. I have to make every call twice. The first call always has heavy static or no sound at all. Hang up and then dial again and it almost always goes smooth the second try. Started immediately after the most recent OTA and remains a problem. (Going on 4 days now....)
I have the exact same issue. Same for my android or my wife's iPhone. 2nd times the charm.

Kaneala

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium
Country flag
Is anyone having issues making phone calls and Bluetooth calls with the new updated UI? Most of my calls fail and Bluetooth drops (says Bluetooth dropped) and then it reconnects. I have deleted the phone and re-added it.

Also my wife's phone fails the same way. It used to work flawlessly under the old update without the volume controlling the other features.
I have been having the same issue. I too have a Samsung and it takes several attempts to call someone until the connection on the bluetooth with the car kicks in. The person I call receives the initial calls but I don't hear anything so I have to call them back numerous times until I hook up.

Kaneala

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium
Country flag
Has Ford offered any solutions to this problem? The people that I call always tell me - get your phone/car bluetooth fixed. They get irritated that I have to call them numerous times before I can finally can hear them.

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
Has Ford offered any solutions to this problem? The people that I call always tell me - get your phone/car bluetooth fixed. They get irritated that I have to call them numerous times before I can finally can hear them.
Good morning! If you send over a DM with your VIN and Ford dealer info, I can look into your concerns on my end.

OP
OP

G8rb8t

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
74 Bronco, 2021 Bronco (ordered)
Country flag
Been to the dealer to no avail. I believe it's an Android Auto and Sync software conflict (I work in the IT industry). Happens on my new Bronco too. And my wife's phone as well.

Jimsluyter

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Occupation
Executive
Country flag
I too am having the problem...I never get a hands free call to work the first time. Either there is no audio at all or it is complete static. Used to work great before the software update.

agonmache

First Name
Arun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 MachE select
Country flag
Starting last weekend I have seen a flurry of updates and am at 4.2.4 from 3.5.6! Don't see this AA-bluetooth issue anymore

400 VOLT

First Name
HALLNET
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 GT PE
Occupation
Real Estate
Country flag
It is a known issue that Ford has been trying to fix for months. Someone broke the bluetooth or deliberately screwed with it (when they fired a bunch of engineers)....my S22+ even has the issue playing back voicemails stored on the phone. Extremely annoying and some frequent people I call, answer and hang up immediately knowing I'll call back.

Msnwcpa

First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mme ordered, Lexus hybrid, Toyota hybrid
Occupation
IT
I have had this issue with my Samsung S21 on Android 13 since Nov 22 when I bought the car. Twice I took it to the dealer based on @Ford Motor Company suggestion. My dealer didn't do a squat. The second time when I took it another owner complained of the same and my dealer told me Ford has to provide a fix. If Ford has a TSB then please post it and let everyone know so they can inform their respective dealer and get this fixed.

OP
OP

G8rb8t

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
74 Bronco, 2021 Bronco (ordered)
Country flag
I have narrowed this issue to a problem with Phone as a Key (PAAK) conflicting with the Bluetooth connection. I've deleted the Paak and calls work!! Great news! Now maybe an upcoming update (rumored?) Will fix this.

asmodyus

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Mustang GT/CS
Occupation
Drafter
Country flag
So posted this before, Samsung S22, this is the bypass fix that works for me every time. So when in android auto when making the call soon as you can click on the phone calling switch it to handset than click on it again switch back to Bluetooth works every time for me.
Sponsored