Picking up my Mach E tomorrow. Delivery checklist?

67 Stang Convertible

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1967 Mustang, 2013 Kia Optima, 2018 Kia Sportage
Occupation
Physician
Country flag
Dear Forum Members,

I may be taking delivery tomorrow (RR AWD EXT). Is there anything specific I need to know? Or I need to ask the dealer? Has someone developed a check list of sorts? Can someone shoot me a list of the software updates that should be on the car. It's been a little scary this week reading the FordPass App and PAAK threads.

Any help is apprecitated.

Rich
Sponsored

FME

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium AWD/EX
Country flag
Make sure it's charged enough to get you home.:) I had to wait a couple of hours and move to a faster charger and one of their other locations to get enough juice to get home.

The FordPass issue seems to be fixed. I had to wait two days after picking up my car to set it up because of the issue but once it was, it was easy. They shouldn't let you leave the dealership without it being set up anyway.

Make sure you do a good walk around checking for scratches and things. Check the wheels for curb rash.

Check to make sure the charger is in the car with both 110 and 220 plugs. If your car has the interior protection package, make sure you have both carpet and rubber mats in both front and rear seats and cargo area.

Check the glove box and make sure the key code card is there.

Oh, and when you're driving away, wipe that crazy smile off your face, people will think you're nuts.:D
Sponsored