Poll: Vehicles in your stable

What else will be staying at home with your Mustang Mach-E?

• one or more battery electric vehicles (BEV), not including Mustang Mach-E

• some other 100% alternative fuel vehicle (e.g. fuel cell), but nothing else

• one or more gasoline/petrol/diesel/propane (ICE) vehicles

• just Mustang Mach-E, nothing else

Results are only viewable after voting.

MI Mach

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Focus RS & 2008 BMW 135i
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
The Mach E will probably replace the Focus RS but our three BMWs will remain in the stable.
Sponsored

AllenXS

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Blue ER AWD
Country flag
Replaced a Toyota Sienna with my Mach-E. Wife's ICE is only a couple of years old. Her replacement will be a BEV. Currently she wants a Tesla but this is changing almost as fast as my MME.

balthisar

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 Expedition; 2021 Mach E Premium AWD Extended
Occupation
Engineer@FoMoCo
Country flag
I'll replace my 2020 Explorer, but keep the 2004 Expedition. The latter is free and clear, only has 106,000 miles, and pulls my popup camper. It's not a daily driver, and I usually keep the battery disconnected lest it drain due to lack of use. Although, without a factory hitch option, I guess it will be my bike transporter, too. I'm not replacing my pricey 1Up just because it won't fit on my car.

On the other hand, I may eventually replace the Mach E with ICE. I expect the Mach E to be fun, and being BEV is kind of a neat toy. BEV is the future, of course, but today is still today so I'm not at all opposed to ICE while it's practical. I'll just keep my eye on what's next.

phidauex

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MachE 4EX, 2006 Prius, 1997 Tacoma
Occupation
Renewable Energy Engineer
Country flag
I'll be keeping one of my ICE cars for a while, but the plan is to assess again in a year or two - my guess is that as long as the charging network keeps improving and the MachE doesn't show any major bugs then we'll sell down to just the MachE sometime next year.

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
My Fusion Energi will be getting traded in on the MME. I will always have my crazy-ass Trans Am. I might start repairing the off-road damage and rust on the Blazer and then get rid of it in favor of something like the F150 Lightning after my MME GT-PE is paid off. Or maybe I will get a second generation RWD MME with the big battery.

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
I need a bigger garage.....
:)

Looking to replace our Wrangler 4xe with a BEV Wrangler or Bronco or Rivian.
Have a reservation to order a Lightning. Undecided if I will actually convert that to an order. Might be too large for me. Still weighing that decision....

Last edited:

VaderMachE

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Fusion Hybrid, Mustang Mach E! (Shadow Black)
Occupation
Supervisor
Country flag
Two hybrids currently, one is plug in (Cmax). The MME will replace my Fusion/Hybrid by beginning of the year. Cmax will stay until it dies...lol! It's a great car.

IMG_20210612_170515102_HDR.jpg

IMG_20210612_170504262_HDR.jpg

2Ponies

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 GT350, 2013 Leaf, 2012 Camry hybrid
Occupation
Energy Markets
Country flag
3 different categories in my garage.. Electric, Hybrid, and ICE
Mach E, Camry Hybrid, and GT350

2Ponies

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 GT350, 2013 Leaf, 2012 Camry hybrid
Occupation
Energy Markets
Country flag
What else do you plan to park/garage once you've added Mustang Mach-E to your stable, even if only used by others in your household?
My Shelby GT350 and Camry Hybrid share the garage with the Mach E. The Leaf is gone!

tannerk89

First Name
Tanner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E P4X
Occupation
Project Manager
Country flag
Sold my Nissan Frontier and Fusion Energi for the MME. still have a Tundra and a Volvo XC40 at the house which will stay. And I will likely trade my MME in once I am able to get the Lightning I have a pending reservation for, although I’m way down on the list so don’t expect to see that for many years.

Doug&Julie

First Name
Douglas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium LR-RWD
Occupation
Designer
Country flag
Another interesting question might be...for those with an ICE car and BEV, is your BEV the "primary" or "secondary" car?

FWIW our ICE car is a two-seat convertible, so....our MME will have to be the primary car.

alexgorod

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Job 2 MME Premium SR AWD (21 CR-V - wife's)
Occupation
DBA
Country flag
Another interesting question might be...for those with an ICE car and BEV, is your BEV the "primary" or "secondary" car?

FWIW our ICE car is a two-seat convertible, so....our MME will have to be the primary car.
My wife drives her 21 CR-V to work, but when we go together we use my MME, so I guess it makes it a "primary" car of the family. But I'm still not comfortable using MME for any trips that will require charging on the road; that was the main reason that we got her a new car the same week I ordered MME.

BalsaDust

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium 4X, 2023 Leaf (wifes car)
Occupation
This, that, and everything
Country flag
When My MME finally arrives, my ICE Escape will be sold/traded in and that will leave my daughters Honda hybrid Insight, and the wifes ICE Mini Cooper. With the daughter finally moving out I just need to find a convertible BEV that my wife will like.
We almost sprung for a Smart electric but the limited range was a no deal for us.
I am trying to get her to at least look at the VW ID4 or even the Volvo XC40 and she has already turned down a MAch-E since she is very adamant that its not a Mustang. Now if Ford would finally announce a smaller BEV she would certainly jump on that.
We both want to switch to electric only for several reasons and the cost of fuel is one of them.

Tony

Blusteed

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'17 Mustang GT Vert PP1, '21 Mach-E GTPE
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
My GTPE arrived Monday, completing my dream garage... in grabber blue.
I also have an older Subaru hatchback that I expect to be selling in the spring.

20211109_132450.jpg

Maquis

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E4X, 2023 Lightning Lariat ER
Country flag
MME is my first.
Next step is to replace the F150 with the Lightning, then my wife’s suv will likely go the PHEV route. Looking for a 7 seater that’s not a mini van. The XC90 Recharge seems to be the best option right now.
Sponsored