Premium Mach-E Scheduled

ARK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
I'm like 7,000 earlier and being built a MONTH later. Wow.
There has been some discussion that Ford had to mix the line, not build all of the same trims at once. I think the Premium AWD SR is probably not as common as other trims and that might have helped me with the scheduling lotto.

Extortion

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E: Premium, ER, RWD
Country flag
Mines week of Dec 14, reservation in the 5000s. What's a reasonable timeline I can expect for this to be delivered in Texas?

J Duce

First Name
Jean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Explorer Sport
Country flag
Red.. First Edition here.. Order 4xxx and reservation 71xx. I received my production for week of December 7. Hopefully it will get to me before year end.

RyZt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E4X
Country flag
:mad::mad::mad: I reserved my Premium ER AWD on 11/17 (the night of reveal) and converted on 6/27. I'm in California. Yet I received nothing!

EDIT: I received my email a few hours later, at 4pm PT (7pm ET). Mine is scheduled to be built the week of Nov 30.

Last edited:

noflipping

First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e Premium 4X, Focus Electric
Country flag
There has been some discussion that Ford had to mix the line, not build all of the same trims at once. I think the Premium AWD SR is probably not as common as other trims and that might have helped me with the scheduling lotto.
Seems like there is some regionality to this as well.

tjp74

First Name
Tae Jin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
19 Mercedes C43 Conv, 03 Land Rover Discovery HSE7
Country flag
I sense that production is not scheduled sequentially accordingly to the order number.
for what's worth, I have order number #7985 placed on 11/17. Premium RWD SR. Converted to order on 7/31. Received production date of 12/21.

Pcp1701

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla model 3, Model Y, Model S
Country flag
Hi folks —

Anyone know anything about South Florida? Fort Lauderdale here and haven’t heard anything.

Premium Ex. Range AWD

‘Order date: 7/7/20
Order #: 4402

available_username2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cmax energi
Country flag
I sense that production is not scheduled sequentially accordingly to the order number.
for what's worth, I have order number #7985 placed on 11/17. Premium RWD SR. Converted to order on 7/31. Received production date of 12/21.
Are you trying to incite a riot? Jeez

ARK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
Seems like there is some regionality to this as well.
That seems likely too, I think California often gets new cars first, and if someone at Ford in charge of scheduling is thinking ‘we want people driving these in our biggest markets first so we get as many future orders as we can’, LA tops the list.

noflipping

First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e Premium 4X, Focus Electric
Country flag
That seems likely too, I think California often gets new cars first, and if someone at Ford in charge of scheduling is thinking ‘we want people driving these in our biggest markets first so we get as many future orders as we can’, LA tops the list.
Hoped the company's home town would rank for something. Maybe I shoulda stayed in Sherman Oaks?

• Haha
Reactions: ARK

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Damn, I'm in OC. Still nothing on my end, reso 4162 premium AWD extended
Since that's essentially the same as FE, my guess would be that you won't be scheduled before all the FE are. I and others with either RWD or SR batteries are likely getting squeezed in to the gaps between all the ER AWD's; @trutolife27 explained that they do that to alleviate congestion at certain steps in the assembly process.

JDRGolfer1

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach E
Country flag
Since that's essentially the same as FE, my guess would be that you won't be scheduled before all the FE are. I and others with either RWD or SR batteries are likely getting squeezed in to the gaps between all the ER AWD's; @trutolife27 explained that they do that to alleviate congestion at certain steps in the assembly process.
That's actually not true, saw someone else with the exact same order as me in Cali with 11/30 production week with 5xxx order number. So who knows what's really going on behind the scenes...
Sponsored