Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Honda Clarity 2021 Ford Mustang Mach E4
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
My MME is now in, yea. But the dealer is trying to get my deal setup with Ford for the Ford Options, but they are having some kind of software issue. It sounds like it is on Ford's end, but that doesn't sound right. I have excellent credit so that's not the issue. They aren't trying to sell me on some other financing plan so that isn't the issue either. Has anybody else been told that there is some kind of financing software problem? I am the first MME that this dealer has sold, so that could be a local knowledge issue, though they did know the basics of the Options plan without me prompting them.
Sponsored

jhalkias

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 RR ME FE, '22 Corsair GT, '22 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Benefit Fund Administrator
Country flag
My MME is now in, yea. But the dealer is trying to get my deal setup with Ford for the Ford Options, but they are having some kind of software issue. It sounds like it is on Ford's end, but that doesn't sound right. I have excellent credit so that's not the issue. They aren't trying to sell me on some other financing plan so that isn't the issue either. Has anybody else been told that there is some kind of financing software problem? I am the first MME that this dealer has sold, so that could be a local knowledge issue, though they did know the basics of the Options plan without me prompting them.
@hybrid2bev can you help? I know some dealers do have issues because of old software. @hybrid2bev works for FMC.

prdude

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Space White w/Gray MME Prem ER RWD, 01 Miata
Occupation
engineer
Country flag
yes, many dealers are having issues with setting up Ford Options in their systems. You can search for Ford Options threads on this forum and find lots of threads on the topic

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
Yes, like @jhalkias said I can try to help.

Some dealers are struggling with getting their systems setup for Options. What dealer are you working with and where are they located? Is there a specific person you are working with? I can see about having the Ford Credit dealer rep contact the dealer and help them with Options.

OP
OP

swanee28

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Yes, like @jhalkias said I can try to help.

Some dealers are struggling with getting their systems setup for Options. What dealer are you working with and where are they located? Is there a specific person you are working with? I can see about having the Ford Credit dealer rep contact the dealer and help them with Options.
Thanks for the offer. I'll give them a few days and if they can't get it resolved, I will reach out to you for help.

Luke

First Name
Luciano
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach e, Taurus
Occupation
Computer Engineer
Country flag
Been there. Closed my deal today. They did the paperwork including the Gap insurance and Maintenance plan. I refused both. They had to call Ford Finance for help and have them redo the electronic docs. It did taken them a couple of hours to redo. I signed it on their iPad. Having your dealer call Ford finance directly might help. Regardless it did take them 3 days to get all set and done. Mine was also the first Ford options in the dealership.

OP
OP

swanee28

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Been there. Closed my deal today. They did the paperwork including the Gap insurance and Maintenance plan. I refused both. They had to call Ford Finance for help and have them redo the electronic docs. It did taken them a couple of hours to redo. I signed it on their iPad. Having your dealer call Ford finance directly might help. Regardless it did take them 3 days to get all set and done. Mine was also the first Ford options in the dealership.
Enjoy your new car. Waiting impatiently on my end. Mind sharing what MA dealer you used?

noflipping

First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e Premium 4X, Focus Electric
Country flag
Same thing happened to me. Software couldn't be made to work. After 3 hours of trying, I gave up and went conventional - 48 months. Basically a wash with losing the $1K discount with the 0.09%.

OP
OP

swanee28

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Same thing happened to me. Software couldn't be made to work. After 3 hours of trying, I gave up and went conventional - 48 months. Basically a wash with losing the $1K discount with the 0.09%.
[/QUOTE
Thought about doing that, but the Options credit is 2,500 in MA so I'm still holding out. Extra cash is a winner, especially if you want to pay off early.

Luke

First Name
Luciano
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach e, Taurus
Occupation
Computer Engineer
Country flag
Enjoy your new car. Waiting impatiently on my end. Mind sharing what MA dealer you used?
I found my MME at the York Ford in Saugus.

OP
OP

swanee28

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I found my MME at the York Ford in Saugus.
I almost picked them, should have. They are the only dealer in the area that tried to consistently stock electrified vehicles. I should tell my dealer to give them a call.
Sponsored