KKsNewBaby

First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered: Premium, Infinite Blue, AWD, Extended
Country flag
Oh MAN! Looks like you were having a lovely cruise before that happened too! Many years ago, I had a similar impact in a Prius with Bambi, who also seemed to survive and run off (my Mom's first question..."Did the deer live?"). The whole front end needed to be replaced. Hopefully, your damage is limited to that small loc and it is easily fixed!

methorian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Mini Cooper SE
Occupation
IT Admin
Country flag
Pretty PO-ed but I guess could've been worse. Couldn't he have given me an extra 10 ft. Me+Assist couldn't stop it in time.

There's an 'Oh Sh*t' when I hit and a few 'Oh No's when I saw the poor guy continuing along with what appeared to be a broken or dislocated rear leg

Real-time Video: https://www.dropbox.com/s/w6myvbuuu...B-6F8B37B86E10-4177-00000383F5AAB8FF.mov?dl=0

For Relief: https://www.dropbox.com/s/tef1fudj7doh9ie/0588ffdbafd36b668e9c818f725de595.mov?dl=0
Ford Mustang Mach-E PSA: PPF Does not Protect Against Large Mammals [sarcasm] IMG_2604
Man - that sucks! Sorry to see.

At least it looks like it is only the black plastic to be replaced? Would have been much worse if you'd have to replace more of the bumper - especially with redoing PPF!! (Although I'm not sure if the black portion can be replaced separately? Interested to find out.)

OP
OP
MrRongoose

MrRongoose

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E Premium AWD SR Red/Blk Onyx
Country flag
Man - that sucks! Sorry to see.

At least it looks like it is only the black plastic to be replaced? Would have been much worse if you'd have to replace more of the bumper - especially with redoing PPF!! (Although I'm not sure if the black portion can be replaced separately? Interested to find out.)
Yes, luckily that black piece is separate from the painted surfaces. It it the entire shutter area and protrudes down under the lower painted surface. Hoping they can just replace the rear of it and nothing else is broken so I can save my PPF areas

Ford Mustang Mach-E PSA: PPF Does not Protect Against Large Mammals [sarcasm] 1625338989490