GrisGris

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Premium RR ER AWD
Country flag
Well, I do have WiFi on but it queued up fine. It apparently doesn't attempt the download until you're driving. That was the point at which I got the failure (again).
Sponsored

Blanked

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME FE , 2003 Ford Excursion EB 4x4
Country flag
So how do we update the widget? says i'm using the 1.1.0.. not sure what the current version is. Mach-E. Thanks!

Trick.Mach-E

First Name
Trick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Old Raptor, Mach-E4x, New Raptor, F-250, Taycan.
Occupation
Computer Nerd
Country flag
Well, I do have WiFi on but it queued up fine. It apparently doesn't attempt the download until you're driving. That was the point at which I got the failure (again).
Taking the Mach-E for the 30+ minute drive may have been the winning solution as well. Before I saw the 2.3.0 update as being queued I was going to take my other car for the trip. But then I thought well here's a good opportunity for the update to take place while driving and luckily it all worked out!

Jim_In_Mass

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E
Occupation
SW Engineer
Country flag
@tonesto7, just wanted to say thanks for all of your efforts. I've been lurking on this thread for a while, and have been impressed with the info and features you've been able to enable.
My dealer just got my Mach-E yesterday (2/14), I got FordPass attached to my car (I'll drive it home in the next day or two) and your widget installed, and it's working nicely. Wish the text was a little larger, but there's probably something I haven't figured out or something improved in the next version.
So, thanks again, and keep up the great work!