Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 GTPE Cyber Orange
Occupation
Nurse Anesthetist
Country flag
But my lifetime MPK is 3.0, which projects to 264.
How do you know your lifetime? Is this shown in the app or on the car somewhere? I can find that.
I don't stress over it too much but I don't seem to get the range the other people are getting in their cars. I have AWD/EX and my GOM seems to never be more than 250 for a full charge. Most of my commute is highway at 75 mph. I always use climate control; not going to be uncomfortable in my $60K car. I would say I normally see around 2.8 MPK. Yesterday, I drove 3.5 hours carrying my bike on the back of the car and saw only about 2.2 MPK.
Sponsored

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
How do you know your lifetime? Is this shown in the app or on the car somewhere? I can find that.
I don't stress over it too much but I don't seem to get the range the other people are getting in their cars. I have AWD/EX and my GOM seems to never be more than 250 for a full charge. Most of my commute is highway at 75 mph. I always use climate control; not going to be uncomfortable in my $60K car. I would say I normally see around 2.8 MPK. Yesterday, I drove 3.5 hours carrying my bike on the back of the car and saw only about 2.2 MPK.
I haven't reset the Trip2 meter. I'm keeping that one going as lifetime, at least as long as I can.

I only get about 2.2-2.5 on some stretches too, like 80 MPH in Utah, especially with a headwind. My road trips have averaged 2.8 overall, but that includes some mountain driving in CO around 65 MPH (where I sometimes get 3.0+). But most of my miles are 75-80 MPH.

You and I are getting similar results in our AWDs.

Dangerfish

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 GTPE Cyber Orange
Occupation
Nurse Anesthetist
Country flag
I haven't reset the Trip2 meter. I'm keeping that one going as lifetime, at least as long as I can.

You and I are getting similar results in our AWDs.
Ya, I looked at my trip meter. I hadn't noticed that it gave me my average usage. I'm just under 6K miles and my average is 3.0. So I guess I don't have anything to complain about.

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Ya, I looked at my trip meter. I hadn't noticed that it gave me my average usage. I'm just under 6K miles and my average is 3.0. So I guess I don't have anything to complain about.
Not compared to advertised numbers by Ford anyway. 270 EPA (AWD EP) is 3.07 MPK, so that's pretty much right on (same with mine).

Some are reporting way better, but those are likely far less high speed driving in most cases. Speed make a big difference.
Sponsored