Standard battery range maxes out at 210 miles

Nav

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME Premium SR AWD
Country flag
Did you ever reset the EV driving history in settings since you bought the car? Resets the "baseline" for the GOM and starts relearning based solely on YOUR recent driving.
Sponsored

Chuck

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E 2021
Country flag
On my RWD, standard battery Premium the max I've seen by the GOM was 225. But that was only once. Mostly it's around 200 when I charge to 100%.

On my wife's Lincoln Navigator it says about 569 miles to empty when full. But it's not electric.

OP
OP
reirey

reirey

First Name
Reina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
Did you ever reset the EV driving history in settings since you bought the car? Resets the "baseline" for the GOM and starts relearning based solely on YOUR recent driving.
Yes, the dealership did this with me when they helped me set my profile before I drove off the lot.

Reactions: Nav

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
A big difference between this vehicle and any vehicle we've owned prior is its ability to reset the GOM miles when the car hasn't been driven. Pull in at night, says say 215 miles of range. Wake up the next morning, and it says 190. Nothing has happened except the temp change overnight. Never seen that in any vehicle we've owned.
Sponsored

Reactions: Nav