Shipping status changed

Rocky29670

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 Toyota Camry Hybrid (Sold), 2013 Ford Fusion (borrowing until MME gets here), Mustang Mach E Premium ER AWD
Country flag
Update:

The Saga continues. Just received an email from ford that saying the car is now delayed again to end of Feb.

I'm extremely disappointed and annoyed by this. Not sure what to think... Cant understand how a dealer 20 miles away has already 2 cars delivered that were sent 1 day before mine and I need to wait another month and a half.

I'll stay patient, but they really should offer discount to all the first reservation orders, since this is bullshit!
Did your car make it to KC before you saw another delay email? Or do you know exactly where the car is being delayed?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Snowbolster

Snowbolster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus Rx 350
Country flag
Did your car make it to KC before you saw another delay email? Or do you know exactly where the car is being delayed?
Yes, car was in KC on Jan 12th, and had an ETA of 1/22, than delayed to Feb 13th, and now Feb 28th.

It's a SR RWD. I think it's ridiculous that some cars are being delivered and manufactured later to be delivered before the first orders, like we are paying a penalty for being most dedicated to this.

eltonlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FE Gray
Country flag
Yes, car was in KC on Jan 12th, and had an ETA of 1/22, than delayed to Feb 13th, and now Feb 28th.

It's a SR RWD. I think it's ridiculous that some cars are being delivered and manufactured later to be delivered before the first orders, like we are paying a penalty for being most dedicated to this.
At least you didn't order a First Edition...

Rocky29670

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 Toyota Camry Hybrid (Sold), 2013 Ford Fusion (borrowing until MME gets here), Mustang Mach E Premium ER AWD
Country flag

I don't think you can exactly think that way. It would take forever for cars to get to people if they went in order of being received to deliver them. They've got to group them geographically somehow in order to maximize efficiency. It just sucks that the first ones had an issue that wasn't caught earlier in the process. I don't like your situation at all, but let's not get overdramatic and think you're being punished. It's insulting to act like any of us are any more dedicated than anyone else.

Some just got lucky in the order in which their car was produced.

DaveRuns

Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
Update:

The Saga continues. Just received an email from ford that saying the car is now delayed again to end of Feb.

I'm extremely disappointed and annoyed by this. Not sure what to think... Cant understand how a dealer 20 miles away has already 2 cars delivered that were sent 1 day before mine and I need to wait another month and a half.

I'll stay patient, but they really should offer discount to all the first reservation orders, since this is bullshit!
All I can say is I feel ya buddy.

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
I think it's ridiculous that some cars are being delivered and manufactured later to be delivered before the first orders
Which cars have been manufactured later and have already been delivered? I don’t know of any.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
It's likely that the early Jan cars will be delivered before all of ours.
I'm betting early January productions will make it to their owners before most of the Mach Es that took the KC detour.

AndyS_OSU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Chevrolet BoltEV
Occupation
Educator
Country flag
I‘ve seen no evidence of that.
I would say hard to say. Mine is a 1/8 build with a scheduled delivering window starting next week. Doesn’t mean it will show up then. But even if it does, you can’t expect Ford to shut down deliveries of QC inspected cars just to maintain some artificial delivery queue expectations

Johnny

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium SR AWD, Buick Enclave
Occupation
Accountant
Country flag
How long should I expect between production completion and in transit? I had a build week of 1/10 and a production completion date of 1/16, and it's still sitting as "in production" on the tracker. I do see there's one whole mile on the odometer now in my Ford app for what that's worth.......

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
I'm betting early January productions will make it to their owners before most of the Mach Es that took the KC detour.
Some probably will. But there are a lot of January builds still at the factory. I’m not expecting mine before mid to late March.

sjaj14

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'18 F250, Mach e (hopefully soon!).
Occupation
IT
Country flag
I would say hard to say. Mine is a 1/8 build with a scheduled delivering window starting next week. Doesn’t mean it will show up then. But even if it does, you can’t expect Ford to shut down deliveries of QC inspected cars just to maintain some artificial delivery queue expectations
Just got my email that my select AWD has been built and is scheduled to arrive at the dealer between February 3rd and the 9th. Pals shows pending for KC, doesn't look like it's there yet. Tracker tool shows in transit and my Ford oder status shows built but not shipped with same ETA as email. Guess we'll see if I get a call next week. I am in the Metro Detroit area

mamejunkie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Mach-E '21, Premium Mach-E '22
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Anyone know the rough estimate of how long it takes from initial shipping date to reach KC?

RyZt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E4X
Country flag
How long should I expect between production completion and in transit? I had a build week of 1/10 and a production completion date of 1/16, and it's still sitting as "in production" on the tracker. I do see there's one whole mile on the odometer now in my Ford app for what that's worth.......
Mine took 34 days, from early December to mid January.
Sponsored