Kmp14

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach-E Premium AWD Extended
Country flag
I got 6.3 (my 2023) last Friday while traveling from Memphis to Columbus, OH. 6.7 downloaded while traveling back yesterday and installed yesterday evening. Did not receive notification that 6.4 or 6.6 downloaded so not sure about those. Maybe 6.4 and 6.6 are not applicable to 2023's; who knows lol.
Same path for me on my '23. 6.3 directly to 6.7.
Sponsored

DugthePug Dad

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach E premium
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I too went from 6.3 to 6.7 last night.

I wonder if our 23’s already had the .4-.6 software already in the cars?

c-had

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mustang Mach E Premium RWD SR LFP
Occupation
Software Developer
Country flag
And today I got 6.3.0 while I was out. Feels weird to get an update while out rather than on the schedule I set, but I guess it says it'll install safe updates whenever it wants.
And last night I got 6.13.0 during the scheduled update at night time. So, in the last couple weeks, my 23.5 got:

12/5: 6.2.0
12/7: 6.3.0
12/14: 6.13.0

Turned on the car after the update today and was greeted to a static noise. Turns out the update turned my radio station to AM 540, which doesn't exist. But the car didn't forget my presets, so it was easy to switch back to my normal FM radio station.

Space_Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Premium Mach-E awdX
Country flag
And last night I got 6.13.0 during the scheduled update at night time. So, in the last couple weeks, my 23.5 got:

12/5: 6.2.0
12/7: 6.3.0
12/14: 6.13.0

Turned on the car after the update today and was greeted to a static noise. Turns out the update turned my radio station to AM 540, which doesn't exist. But the car didn't forget my presets, so it was easy to switch back to my normal FM radio station.
How did you get an AM radio in your 23? No AM in my 23?

c-had

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mustang Mach E Premium RWD SR LFP
Occupation
Software Developer
Country flag
How did you get an AM radio in your 23? No AM in my 23?
Now that you mention it, I'm not sure I had it before. Maybe it was added in an update? Or maybe I always had it and just never used it. Regardless, I've definitely got AM now.

OP
OP
Kmp14

Kmp14

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach-E Premium AWD Extended
Country flag
Mine was on FM after a recent update. My 23 does not have AM.

Howard

First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Select AWD DMG & '23 Premium RWD ER CG Mach E
Country flag
My 23 did not come with AM.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag

Howard

First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Select AWD DMG & '23 Premium RWD ER CG Mach E
Country flag
Wasn't there an announcement you would be getting AM via PowerUps?
I think so but I'm not sure. I haven't listened to AM radio since the 1970's lol. I rarely listen to FM; I mostly listen to SiriusXM. I checked today to see if one of the recent power ups had added AM radio but so far none of them have. My 2023 installed 6.7.0 on Wednesday. It did install 23-PU0722-DC-CHG3 this afternoon but it is supposed to be "improved DC fast charging".

Mach-Lee

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Sci/Eng
Country flag
Now that you mention it, I'm not sure I had it before. Maybe it was added in an update? Or maybe I always had it and just never used it. Regardless, I've definitely got AM now.
Mine was on FM after a recent update. My 23 does not have AM.
My 23 did not come with AM.
Ford will re-add AM radio back to 2023s per past news articles. The ability to tune AM might not exist in the software yet, but will come eventually.

TheVirtualTim

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Escape Hybrid
Country flag
Will need to find some release notes to put it on the page. Looking now…
Here's my screen-shot (I thought I didn't have a screen-shot ... turns out I did). Since installing this the liftgate has been working perfectly. It also worked in my '21. But on my '23 if I used the button above the license plate to open it, it would open a few inches and stop. I'd have to push the button again to get it to finish opening all the way.

This problem only happened if you use the button above the license plate. If you use the app or the center screen of the car, it opened fine.

As of this update, the liftgate is now opening correctly (just like my '21 -- which never had this issue.)

Ford Mustang Mach-E Stuck on 6.1.0 (Not MY21) IMG_0583

TheVirtualTim

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Escape Hybrid
Country flag
The manual, etc, definitely says that, and people have also said here in the forums that they can see when a download is happening to the MME on their home router, so it is hard to know which is true.
The car can download updates either via cellular or WiFI. But here's the catch... when they package the OTA they have to flag it to be enabled for WiFI (not all updates are enabled for WiFi).

I live in a location that has spotty AT&T coverage (Ford uses AT&T in the US). It's been difficult to get some of the updates unless I take the car for a drive to someplace with better coverage. I wish they were all enabled for WiFi ... updates would download much faster.
Sponsored