DocOfClocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rapid Red Mach-E Premium AWD, CR-V Hybrid
Country flag
How long has it been since our last production updates?
A while. Basically, the situation has been static for several weeks, with no estimated build dates posted beyond May 31st, and no updates for most people who ordered after mid-January.

vinny2487

First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E CA Route 1 (Star White)
Country flag
I just got my build date: week of May 9, 2021. I ordered on March 15, 2021.

I was not expecting to get a build date this early. Of course things can (and probably will) change, but it's nice to see. :)

DocOfClocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rapid Red Mach-E Premium AWD, CR-V Hybrid
Country flag

I was not expecting to get a build date this early. Of course things can (and probably will) change, but it's nice to see. :)
That's great! But this is why it is so frustrating. Others have been waiting since January without a date. Maybe ignorance really is bliss.

Larry

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ranger and Mach-E
Occupation
Retired
Country flag

A less mature, well balanced individual than I might be upset that you ordered almost 2 months after I, but got your build date first.
???????????

Last edited:

Larry

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ranger and Mach-E
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
That's great! But this is why it is so frustrating. Others have been waiting since January without a date. Maybe ignorance really is bliss.
I’m pretty ignorant but way short on bliss.

willowma

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Premium ER AWD on order
Country flag
A less mature, well balanced individual than I might be upset that you ordered almost 2 months after I but got your build date first.
???????????
How did you get your build date first: logging on to ford.com, email from ford, or dealer notifying you?

Larry

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ranger and Mach-E
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
My mistake. Question is still valid. Want to know what I should be checking. Wasting a lot of time logging on to ford.com. Is this where I'll see it first?
Understandable mistake.

I can’t answer your question. During the 9 weeks since my order was accepted, Ford has not allowed the tiniest crumb of information to leak out.

I worked in the Pentagon for awhile. Their security folks could learn a lot from Ford about keeping information out of the hands of those that might want it.

jwhamlin244

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium
Country flag
My mistake. Question is still valid. Want to know what I should be checking. Wasting a lot of time logging on to ford.com. Is this where I'll see it first?
I haven't gotten my mach-e build date yet. However, from my experience with other recent ford builds, the build date will come via email from ford, and updated on your order page at the same time.

jwhamlin244

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium
Country flag

Be sure to update the spreadsheet on the first page of the thread!

@all he ordered a route 1. This and the Select model are getting fast build times. All of us with the premium model must keep our panties unbunched and have patience i suppose.

Larry

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ranger and Mach-E
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Be sure to update the spreadsheet on the first page of the thread!

@all he ordered a route 1. This and the Select model are getting fast build times. All of us with the premium model must keep our panties unbunched and have patience i suppose.
Is that supposition or do you have access to information Ford is keeping from us? I find it difficult to reach that conclusion from the spreadsheet.

As far as patience goes, that ship has sailed. My patience and 30+ years of brand loyalty is gone. I’ve heard “I don’t know” from too many with Ford.

salt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW x3
Country flag
Seriously. An update as to why there haven't been any updates or any communication would make a huge difference. From the lack of communication it makes Ford seem incompetent.

Larry

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ranger and Mach-E
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Seriously. An update as to why there haven't been any updates or any communication would make a huge difference. From the lack of communication it makes Ford seem incompetent.
On top of that, Ford led the way on the kind of things we are frustrated about, a century ago. If there is one company in the world that can deal with assembly line disruptions, it is Ford.

So tell us what is going on and how you are dealing with it.
Sponsored