Reaction score
Website
oaddesign.com
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium Extended Range RWD
Occupation
Interactive Design Director
Country flag
I really wonder if the few people having issues like this are having dealer allotment problems. Which dealer are you going through?

I think there's also just some "luck of the draw" happening e.g. I reserved my GT basically the second the order banks went live during the livestream in 2019 but some people still ended up a week or two ahead of me. I also think you're not really "behind" anyone else until they're like 2 weeks ahead of you but maybe you're past that already.

I went with Ford Country in Henderson/Valley Auto Mall. Today's goal is to try to bust through and get through to the sales manager.
[/QUOTE]
Just got a call from my dealer…he said he doesn’t think it’s a dealer allocation issue, but just the chip shortage. The sobering part was he told me that an order similar to mine that was placed a month earlier than my 4/27 order date was JUST scheduled for production this week. This means that if that same timing is to be used with my order, that I won’t be scheduled for production until 18+ weeks after my order date. My hopes to receive the email from Ford this week were certainly over-optimistic, it seems! The wait continues…
Sponsored

GoodenoughIsGod

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Leaf
Country flag
I have a May order on a Tesla model Y and a July order on a Mach E. I'll take whichever comes first. I like both cars for different reasons. Tesla keeps shifting dates on me. Ford is a blackhole at this point and based on what I am seeing in this forum, the answer to when I can expect them to get to me seems to me between now and when the sun runs out of fuel.

oadesign

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oaddesign.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
I have a May order on a Tesla model Y and a July order on a Mach E. I'll take whichever comes first. I like both cars for different reasons. Tesla keeps shifting dates on me. Ford is a blackhole at this point and based on what I am seeing in this forum, the answer to when I can expect them to get to me seems to me between now and when the sun runs out of fuel.
From what I've read and despite delays, I'm going to guess the Model Y will arrive sooner.

GoodenoughIsGod

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Leaf
Country flag
From what I've read and despite delays, I'm going to guess the Model Y will arrive sooner.
Hope so. Any luck with existing Mach E inventory in MA? I have called every dealership that looks like it carries what I want (premium, AWD, Extended Range, flexible on ext and int color), and the answer always is "that's a vehicle that was pre-ordered for someone" or "yeah we have it, now cough up $11 k over MSRP," or something equally ridiculous.

oadesign

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oaddesign.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Hope so. Any luck with existing Mach E inventory in MA? I have called every dealership that looks like it carries what I want (premium, AWD, Extended Range, flexible on ext and int color), and the answer always is "that's a vehicle that was pre-ordered for someone" or "yeah we have it, now cough up $11 k over MSRP," or something equally ridiculous.
I've checked, but found the same. It seems that Selects are in ample supply, but I'm only interested in the Premium extended range, and any of those I've found are either reserved, or marked up. I'm likely looking at taking delivery in /november for an April order—7 months.

Dear1nc

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT PE
Country flag
Welcome to the Mach E Forum Submitted Orders List. And congrats to all the future owners on the list!

This list is for ACCEPTED ORDERS ONLY (reservations which have been converted to accepted orders).

1. Please use the Order Submission Form to add yourself to the list.
2. Post a reply in this thread to let us know.
3. Once your submission is approved it will show up in the list.
4. Be sure to check out the STATS sheet below for detailed infographics on take rates for model/trim, colors, drivetrain and battery.
5. Use the Change Request Form to request any changes to your order info in the tracker.

The more crowdsourced data we have, the more helpful it will be for everyone to track the progress of their orders as we move towards the first deliveries!

Added my order number to the submission form!

sunkid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium RWD ext. range
Country flag
Added mine. Star-White Premium RWD ER for the win!

DanL_MN

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Occupation
Controls Engineer
Country flag
Welcome to the Mach E Forum Submitted Orders List. And congrats to all the future owners on the list!

This list is for ACCEPTED ORDERS ONLY (reservations which have been converted to accepted orders).

4. Be sure to check out the STATS sheet below for detailed infographics on take rates for model/trim, colors, drivetrain and battery.
5. Use the Change Request Form to request any changes to your order info in the tracker.

The more crowdsourced data we have, the more helpful it will be for everyone to track the progress of their orders as we move towards the first deliveries!

I pulled the tracking data in to Excel. There are a LOT of duplicate orders (~100) posted on the list. Is it possible to remove these duplicates to get more accurate data? Thanks!

Last edited:

MachEtyMach

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 eGolf, 2021 Mach-E CA Route 1
Country flag
Actually, checking some VINs in the OP, I see @MachEtyMach has a 7/20 ship date, so it looks like they started things moving last week!
Sorry if I didn't post this earlier, but the estimated delivery date on this (now-cancelled) order has slipped to "10/28/2021 - 11/3/2021."

Bearaka17

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E GT
Country flag
I ordered mine on 7/19 and was told i should get it by November/December. I was planning on using the tax credits to bring my payments down…does this sound realistic to anyone or should i start budgeting for higher payments?

oadesign

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oaddesign.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
I ordered mine on 7/19 and was told i should get it by November/December. I was planning on using the tax credits to bring my payments down…does this sound realistic to anyone or should i start budgeting for higher payments?
You won’t get the tax credit until after you do your taxes, which won’t be until after you have the car, so it can’t be put towards the proceeds.

Carmel Mach E Auto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT PE, Focus Electric
Country flag
Sorry if I didn't post this earlier, but the estimated delivery date on this (now-cancelled) order has slipped to "10/28/2021 - 11/3/2021."
Bummer. According to palsapp.com it arrived in Kansas City on 7/31, so at least it made it out of the factory.

theok029

First Name
Theodore
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Escape Titanium
Country flag

Submitted my form!

Bearaka17

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E GT
Country flag
You won’t get the tax credit until after you do your taxes, which won’t be until after you have the car, so it can’t be put towards the proceeds.
Yea the plan was to put that and my bonus on the car in april and then refinance to lower the payments.
Sponsored